Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Dobbs Week: Day 4

Continuing my Week of Dobbs trend, I am wearing a beautiful deep blue Fifteen homburg with a dark plum ribbon, which happens to be the direct inspiration to my Statler.

I'm at the office, so I can't stay on long. I'll post more pics later.

Dob3.jpg

Dob3e.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Y'know, when I ordered my black PB Milan, I figured it would be a good summer hat for mostly evening wear - going out to dinner with the wife, etc. - maybe an outdoor concert. But these things are so nice I wear mine all the time. A very breezy and cool hat; when I drive down the road with the windows down, I can actually feel the wind on my head inside the hat! I need to get another in Natural, maybe with a wider ribbon...

Mebbe they'll run that sale again.
Maybe. I'll find out...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Y'know, when I ordered my black PB Milan, I figured it would be a good summer hat for mostly evening wear - going out to dinner with the wife, etc. - maybe an outdoor concert. But these things are so nice I wear mine all the time. A very breezy and cool hat; when I drive down the road with the windows down, I can actually feel the wind on my head inside the hat! I need to get another in Natural, maybe with a wider ribbon...

Mebbe they'll run that sale again.

Agree, Jim - the PB is a very breezy hat, like you, I was thinking that it would be best for evenings or cooler days. As it turns out, despite the colour it is fine to wear anytime.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Dobbs Week: Day 4

Continuing my Week of Dobbs trend, I am wearing a beautiful deep blue Fifteen homburg with a dark plum ribbon, which happens to be the direct inspiration to my Statler.

I'm at the office, so I can't stay on long. I'll post more pics later.

Dob3.jpg

Dob3e.jpg

Here are some other shots of the Dobbs Fifteen on my head...

84caee98-1ce3-4e8b-9fb4-b9ee05594989.jpg

c3b77032-175f-4c61-a34f-fc39f3f1e1d3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld