Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
PB's Hemp today

54c6a81c49dd55f55b8dd887089aeb24.jpg
60d0f7658b5cd39f6a5287ce6325eb66.jpg
1e3ed6ab932f7260c961e5165207d773.jpg
876dbc750582687dc0c5d84e97e763e8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

NewJack

Practically Family
Excellent showings as always, ladies and gents! You are truly wonderful enablers!! The last week of school, I asked a student as a review, "What comes at the end of the sentence?" the response was "an appeal!" o_O I hope your parents come and pick you up...And soon!! I hadda ask! :rolleyes: Now that the students are home with their folks for the summer, it's Borsa 'Thirty' time in a color called 'Cola.'

Attachments

• IMG_2489.jpg
    IMG_2489.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 133

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob'll have to take off his shoes to count that high. :rolleyes:

BTW - killer Hommie. I have a Knox I obtained from Matt (mmbarnes) with a similar color combo. And a Schoble that's close, but I'm still not sure if it's blue or black (most days I lean toward blue).

Bob's always cool!:cool:
Lol. Wasnt too "cool" last Friday night... ;)

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Excellent showings as always, ladies and gents! You are truly wonderful enablers!! The last week of school, I asked a student as a review, "What comes at the end of the sentence?" the response was "an appeal!" o_O I hope your parents come and pick you up...And soon!! I hadda ask! :rolleyes: Now that the students are home with their folks for the summer, it's Borsa 'Thirty' time in a color called 'Cola.'
Very nice!

Suh-weet, NJ! Nice Borsa; the crease looks great.

Lol. Wasn't too "cool" last Friday night... ;)

Oooooh! A story!
(pulls up stool and pours a drink)
DO TELL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe