Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Alan - your comment had me laughing a bit.

The hair on my head is cropped as close as possible without actually shaving it, and the cold weather projected to come in this Wednesday had me wondering how to best deal with it. Now I know. I just need to buy a long-hair fedora!

My spouse will be *so* thrilled when I tell her. Pretty sure I'll have to duck and run right after I make the comment. :)

GregNYC

One Too Many
S4C, funny about the haircut. I cut mine (what's left) at 1.5mm, which is the barber's "Number 1/2". I'm not into the Headblade!

Guardian, I like that Stetson against the California greenery. Reminds me of Chinatown!

Alan, I like the silky black Crofut & Knapp. May your head remain cozy!

Tommy, that is a very precise-looking pinch and crown. Wow!

Hatguy, looking forward to a noggin shot with the flat cap!

Charlie, I thought sure that the Black Sheep was vintage before reading your caption. I'm waiting on one myself!!

Sam, that is one of the coolest Campdrafts I remember seeing. Great outfit!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Is it me, or is that Tom Mix bigger than the vacation palace in the background!
It's you. I don't want to be crushed by a giant hat ;)

Today a 2 day hat but only 1 picture.
This Resistol Stagecoach, gift from a lounger and a black woolly made in Portugal.
20150105.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Long night at the gym with the girls bball team and we took a butt whoopin. Exhausted and freezing this morning decided to wear this black Hats in the Belfry flat cap. Very warm hat for our first snowy morning here in the Hills of WV

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Happy New Year everyone.

I don't always have time to post, but just wanted to thank everyone for posting their hats, and a big thank you to all the regular posters who keep this site so lively. I will try to post a bit more in 2015 and look forward to seeing more great Fedoras and other fine hats in the months ahead.

Cheers!

Greg(UK)

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Greg - if you get snow, please try to keep it up near you. The mere mention of it in this area will cause widespread panic, mass gatherings at grocery stores to buy milk, bread, eggs, and beer, and typically causes all drivers to forget how to operate their vehicles.

I've lived with snow in Nebraska, Kansas and England, and was happy to settle in Georgia where the white stuff is an infrequent visitor.

Nice Peters Bros. and welcome in, O'Sully. It is a bit cool down here this morning.

Dig the coyote, Sam, and the red boots.

Great Stetson Greg!

Good pairing with the jacket S-4-C. I imagine it's as cool over there as it is here. Supposed to get even colder next few days.

Couple of good ones Perry. I like the color of the longhair Champ. Stay warm.

Looks like the right cap for the job Historyteach!

Great band on that one Joao. Always a good choice.

Tons more nice ones from yesterday and the weekend guys. Stay safe and warm (or cool, if any of you are down under)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Too many beautiful hats to follow. A huge compliment for everyone to share.
The Three Wise Men day is a feast here in Italy.
We take a walk in the early afternoon in some back roads that are part of my youth.
Cervino hat in brown in two versions;
in the sun View attachment 22412
and in the shadow View attachment 22413
It is a very strict Alps form with a round crown
View attachment 22414
View attachment 22415
Very pliable and supple without steaming.
Tomorrow everything starts again I have to be 7.30 A.M. in a parking with my daughter, she had examination for license to drive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82