Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank, that is a great looking Dobbs! Nice outfit to boot.

I am enjoying the The Black Hat Wave, Joao!

Nice VS Charlie....that is one of my favorites on the whole FL site! :thumb:

Andy, you always make a cap look great! Sorry about that snow.....where is the spring weather???!

Great hat, Charlie... but get with it, man.

TOO funny, Alan!
I've always been a "fringe operator," outside of the mainstream. Both my hat AND NOW my cookies are clones of the real McCoys!!

Great shoveling cap, Andy. These cookies are recommended by an endocrinologist friend. (They're good for his business!)

FashionF you have again OUTDONE yourself! Perfectly turned out, man!!

SOLID look today, Joao!

Last edited:

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Harv - I imagine you have spring already in Virginia. Typically it's in the 40s - maybe even near the 50s by this time in Cleveland. This year has been a bit colder than the past few. I understand that even with the cold and snow so many of us have had this year, 2013 was the third warmest year globally.

This past holiday season we took a trip to New Mexico - loved the city we visited. But with severe water shortages predicted there in the coming years, we just can't decide if it's a good idea to move there. It would be one thing if we already lived there. But we have a huge lake in our backyard that isn't going anywhere. The Colorado River, which provides much of the farming water for the area we visited in Southern New Mexico, is in dire straits. The city of Las Cruces NM gets its water from aquifers, but where will those aquifers get their water?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Looking exquisite, one and all!
Joao, every time I see your posts I kick myself for the brim trim I did on my black resistol western. Now I never wear it.

Well I'm enjoying a fleeting moment of reasonable temps, and taking advantage of the opportunity to have my coffee outside this morning in my new pantropic.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

fashion frank

One Too Many
I Love those Things

Great hat, Charlie... but get with it, man.

mallomars.jpg

Alan those are my favorite confectioneries and during some Jewish holidays you can get them at the markets but I dont see them all year round I don't know why though.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

...so the internist came up with the brilliant idea that I need to lose weight. No suggestions how, just do it.

It's certainly important to exercise regularly. Keeping the calorie outgo consistent can become harder as you get older. Eating less is probably an easier regimen to maintain... good oils, whole grains. I'm sure you know the routine. It's a challenge we all face and getting slapped in the face is usually what it takes to make the changes happen. Good luck to you!

Joao, the lion ate the lamb again here as well.

March302014.jpg

Alan those are my favorite confectioneries and during some Jewish holidays you can get them at the markets but I dont see them all year round I don't know why though.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

I grew up with these. They are made without eggs and my Mom was allergic to eggs. My brother and I weren't supposed to eat the eggless treats, but we figured out ways to doctor the box (they came in a single row - maybe ten cookies?) so it didn't look like any where missing.

In a nod to tradition, Mallomars still disappear from the shelves in the summer months, when the chocolate coating would melt in transit. How Nabisco is able to turn a long list of ingredients into such a good tasting confection is a miracle of modern chemistry.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao - that black number works really well with the jacket.

Jeff - nice to see a straw, and that one looks particularly nice.

Harv - good looking Stetson

---

A warm spring day for me too (Sorry Andy & Alan). Panizza President:

job

One Too Many
Nice hats today guys. Nice area for pics Richard.
A self pic a Arby's after church. A Resistol for Branson and a Akubra conversion for me.

14%2B-%2B1

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I am enjoying the The Black Hat Wave, Joao!
Glad you like it. More contenders still available for next days ;)

SOLID look today, Joao!
Thanks :) USA have some neat stuff. Schott, Wrangler, Resistol, Stetson, ...

Joao, every time I see your posts I kick myself for the brim trim I did on my black resistol western. Now I never wear it.
That is my fear on converted westerns. You still need confidence on wearing a wide brim western outside your house. For 8 years I did not enter my job with my hats. They always stayed in the car inside a box. My work colleges knew I wore hats but never saw me with it on. Only when I changed job, I started to wear them into the building and they stay near me :)

Joao, the lion ate the lamb again here as well.
More snow?

Joao - that black number works really well with the jacket.
Nice felt, a bit heavy like the jacket :)

You look good too on your micro-stingy ;)

g.durand

One Too Many
Borsalino Alessandria this morning after a wet Gulf of Alaska storm moved through. A bit of green in the background as encouragement for all of you still shoveling snow. My birthday is in a week and every one I spent in New York involved snow either before, during, or just afterward. Hang in there guys.

photo1-68_zps3c58dd05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld