Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Great hats today all Black hats too

g.durand
Nice Apple & moonstone
Only thing I have growing back home are Prickly Pear & other cactus fruits
I'm still in Pacific Grove enjoying the foggy coolness & loving it
Wore my Simonds cap all day & kept the straw in the hotel
Enjoy your upcoming coastal coolness coming up
Che

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Still the coolest and wettest summer in Cleveland I can remember in a very long time. I'll wear my felts until it warms up and dries out.

Akubra Banjo Paterson today.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wide ribbon Glen gray campdraft
IMG_6402.JPG

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Black Hats

Thanks everyone...

ManofKent, you wear your Stetson well. Surely you must be among the most dapper of those living across the pond my friend ;)...(I was born there just 40 miles South of London).

A 'n' A, that Dobbs Homburg is one awesome hat!!!!

Orangegrad, I have to agree with you on your Alessandria. That is one real nice hat even if it is black!

After reading through the "Buckaroo Bonanza" thread, I decided to send my Squatter to "Buckaroo Hatters" and have the ribbon changed out, (check out BobC's black fedora he got from there...nice), and maybe to have it cut down to a dimensional Indy style snap brim. I really like the Squatter, it's a nice hat, and I would definitely buy another one in a brown or a grey color. I even like the Squatter's wide brim. I just don't like the black color...black just doesn't show much detail....

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Steve! Arrived at LAX last evening. Spending nearly a week in So. Cal with my parents before heading off on a trip to Taiwan next week. Currently enjoying a leisurely morning catching up on communications and the forum, at my parents' home in the harbour at Huntington, before anyone has awakened. :)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
+1. A beautiful hat in a gorgeous setting under the marine layer. What part or port of SoCal are you in?

Wearing my Knox twenty in pecan. Stingy brim with a nice tall boxy crown to make up for it. The felt is unreal.

ve3abepa.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld