Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Eric, Manfred, Che - thanks for the comments on the Cavanagh from this morning. Early morning seems ages ago!

I like the Barbisio Alan.

navaja

New in Town
Wearing my Panama weave Fedora I picked up at David Morgan's store in Bothell, Washington. A really nice and comfortable hat.

coble

A-List Customer
394231_10151201684140350_1964053690_n.jpg

had fun at work and decided to make a new hat. 2 in a half inch brim, 4 inch flat crown. This is a custom, my boss asked me if i was going on the titanic and said he enjoys the lid. So here's my hat for today.

Alan, i really like your Milan, nice ribbon, great crease.

coble

A-List Customer
Jeff, it is one of the hats that is going to be in the line up from me to get into the 2013 catalog. At the end of the year employees get a chance to try and get a new hat or new hats in the catalog. Yes, this is one of them that i'm pushing for. Thank you for the compliment. Now, if you want this hat made, send my photo to customer service and ask, i don't see why we couldnt make it for you.

DesertDan

One Too Many
Agreed, nice lid. I can't tell on my screen but is the ribbon black or burgundy?
Either way it looks great.

As for me, I'm wearing the very nice straw I got from Bond.

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, very elegant, looks like a light eight felt, you have a sharp Hat on your Head.

Jakob, nice Hat, looks good on you!

David, I like that Hat with this nice higher crown. Made for you!

suitetcboy, sharp hats and suits, both, looks great on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe