Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Way to go, Ale! I'm thinking I might join you today, since my head aches after wearing this heavy stiff Amish hat shoveling this morning.

0012copyn.jpg

Perry-- you have got some serious command of that Borsburg-- I'm really digging that one on ya!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Way to go, Ale! I'm thinking I might join you today, since my head aches after wearing this heavy stiff Amish hat shoveling this morning.

Again, snow on a dark hat ... very cool.

Isn't this the hat that was bleeding dye? How did that work out? The wet snow isn't an issue?

Lt.Tom

Familiar Face
Ale; It looks so good on you it makes me want to start looking for one. Really.

Bowlerman; I have to agree with zetwal, that's an awesome photo. (Move to the south for goodness sake - I haven't shovelled snow for 20 years :D)

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
Today was my first time getting rain on the Tumwater hat TonyB made for me a couple months ago.

RainOnTumwater.jpg

I snapped a cell phone photo when I got back to my office but even running the Sharpness and Contrast way high you can't really make out the little water droplets. That's probably a good thing!

P.S. Just a shout-out to fellow narrow brim lovers...that little 1-1/8" brim keeps the rain off my glasses just fine.

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Ale... very similar to my Marque Grand Luxes - narrower ribbon, wider brim, thicker felt, a few less Xs and that great aqua colored sailing ship behind the liner crown paper.

I love the liner, I have--do you remember?--a featherwight with a Colombo tip sticker. Looove it!

suitedcboy

One Too Many
DUH!!!!!!!!!! I have seen this "Chief Deputy of Forensics. The Fedora Bureau of Investigation." several times and thought, "hmm, I think that is sort of risky identifying yourself as an FBI employee but that sounds like a cool job".

Good tag line Ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe