Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Borsalino Alessandria
0120021329.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
DUH!!!!!!!!!! I have seen this "Chief Deputy of Forensics. The Fedora Bureau of Investigation." several times and thought, "hmm, I think that is sort of risky identifying yourself as an FBI employee but that sounds like a cool job".

Good tag line Ale.

I was recently promoted by the chief. :D

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
My word, I need to deploy a recon team to keep up with the relentless pace of this thread. Fantastic, everyone! I think I will be pardoned for quoting so many photos today.

Ready to take on the day with my Borsalino Pesca

smugshot6624728-L.jpg

A trophy catch, David.

For the morning a longhair Super Barbisio, its very cold today.

wear19.jpg

Outstanding, Manfred. Incredibly lustrous felt on your Barbisio. It is definitely Super!

Last night I wore my Crofut & Knapp to the Gordon Lightfoot concert in Daytona
9be80a1d.jpg

Beautiful, Mike. Such nice felt.

I'm wearing my Falcon Park today. Pecan and burgundy.

1202012pecan002-1.jpg

Very nice colors on your Falcon Park, job.

Something different today, Borsa Hommie.
pw007.jpg

So very distinguished, Perry, I really like the look, and the Homburg.

The Stratoliner has landed.

...wearing this heavy stiff Amish hat shoveling this morning.

0012copyn.jpg

Brilliant choice for digging out this morning, Jeff. Kept the snow and ice off your 'stache and beard!

Today was my first time getting rain on the Tumwater hat TonyB made for me a couple months ago.

RainOnTumwater.jpg

Looks very nice on you, Brent.

Borsalino Colombo

012012.jpg

Exquisite.

Borsalino Alessandria
0120021329.jpg

Yet another fabulous Borsalino today. You wear the Alessandria very, very well.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Neo, Manfred, AL - thanks for the Pesca comments guys. The felt on this one is just so luxurious. Manfred, like your long-hair Barbisio, it is a great hat for a cold morning.

Hatto - hmm, I think you are threatening to get yourself added to the "very short list of guys who look good in a hommie."

Jeff - the Armish hat looks to be just what you need for your shoveling job.

Alan - the felt on the Colombo does look like the Marque Grand Luxe felt. Nice hat.

Brent - looking good in the Tumwater today.

JB - super Borso

Z - the 7XCB looks to be just about perfect.

Shohei

Familiar Face
David that Pesca is perfect! You folks and your borsalinos are tormenting me awful!(must end all suffering by ending my own and getting one :D?)

Manfred that is a great long hair, colour is amazing, same goes for the Grand Prix, and that feather fits nice!

Mike your collection astounds me, love the band on the C&K... have to get my mitts on a whippet some day, that looks great on you!

Your FP's ribbon and felt colour combo is sharp and you wear it well!
Benz that ribbon on my Royal stetson looks black in some situations (camera or not) and dark dark blue in others. I think your Royal would look great! One side note, bit OT but the brim edge on my twenty is like the Cavenaugh/mode/guild/ etc edge on its brethren and on other makes but not indicated on the sweat or anywheres for that matter. Is yours like this?

Perry that homburg looks freaking great on you!! Makes me think I may want to try one on for size! Great hat, and looks perfect on!

Ale you look like you model the darn things... you have no worries you rock that thin ribbon. HOWEVER if you are still worried... Let Me Know and I can take good care of it for you ;)

Looking good Jeff, seconding what zetwal is saying... snow+dark hat = art to me :) Getting same weather here at the moment.

Nice Tumwater Brent! Again again wonderful ribbon and felt colours.

adding to my longing for more hats in the collection, Alan that one is on my list! Bond hit right on that hat would work with most anything!

jbucklin that is one of the great modern day hats out there and you wear it well.
+1'ing this!

mayserwegener the thinner ribbon makes that hat stand out, I love it.

Your spiral stitch is amazing marc! I checked out the thread on these and I'm quietly on the prowl for one- Guess while the missus is in Cuba, I will have to keep pass the long days looking off into the 'Bay- mwhahaha.

Whew damn fine hats today, well, everyday really, folks!
Lame duck today, no new pics to share - same hat as last night, Stetson twenty... This one I am supposed to let go of. Still working on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe