Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As for me, I gave a chance to my brown bowler. I think it very properly complemented the (new-for-me) plaid suit (more pics in the "What are you wearing today" thread).

DSC00897b.jpg

It is a modern production "Beaver Brand", decent enough if you accept they do not shape them as they did of yesteryear... :rolleyes:

Nice outfit, sir! I like the look of a bowler!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks gents ... It looks to be a Borsalino day for many of us around here!

Great hats all ... :cool2:

danofarlington

Now that it's cooling off I can work a few more hats into the rotation. This 1940s Borsalino is soft to the touch and pleasing to the eye. It's also very comfortable. I got this hat more than a year ago. The picture was taken by the Lounger who sold it to me. He managed to capture the color (something I haven't been able to do). Ah what luxury ... :cool:

c17308c8.jpg

That's a great one which provokes envy, among several of those seen here today.

Mr. Paladin

Took the grandkids to the Heard Museum just south of McKinney, Tx. Wore my green Dobbs Hanover Square for the morning. The two younger ones are not life-sized dinosaur fans, hence they are not in the pics!

HeardMuseum004.jpg

HeardMuseum009.jpg

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Took the grandkids to the Heard Museum just south of McKinney, Tx. Wore my green Dobbs Hanover Square for the morning. The two younger ones are not life-sized dinosaur fans, hence they are not in the pics!

HeardMuseum004.jpg

HeardMuseum009.jpg

Good Lord Mr. P, what happened to your arm?! Hope it is not too serious.

Mr. Paladin

Good Lord Mr. P, what happened to your arm?! Hope it is not too serious.

I'm fair to middlin'. Had rotator cuff surgery three weeks ago and have a couple more weeks in the sling. Five more months before I'm allowed to return to full duty. The upside is, I've been on the Lounge a lot more but it is hard to get to some of my stored felts!

Thanks to ya'll for asking!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Had rotator cuff surgery three weeks ago and have a couple more weeks in the sling.

Ouch! my mother recently had RC surgery. It did take several months for her to get shoulder strength back. That done, she was much better than before the surgery.

Hang in there! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld