Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure of the real model name...

I call it a Resistol Wanderer since it looks just like the Stetson model of that name....Playboy style ribbon treatment with a bound edge...sorry abut the flash bounce...
reswan4.jpg

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Today I have dirty work to do so I wear my go to , every day beat to hell but I love it Fedora. Royal Stetson in buck that I bought for $5.00 at the Orvis tent sale about 8 years ago. I call this my County Agent Hat. I really need to put a new ribbon on. How does one buy a new hat ribbon? Anyway here it is.

Jeff
RoaylStetsononSide.jpg

RoyalStetsononfront.jpg

RoyalStetsonFront.jpg

RoyalStetsonside.jpg

RoyalStetsonBack.jpg

RoyalStetsonTop.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener -- that Disney 15 Oxford is quite the lid.

hatophile -- lovin' the Dobbs 25. Great felt/ribbon colors. Your hats look right at home on your noggin.

rlk -- that's a unique-looking Borso. Nice.

gtdean -- love the look of that Resistol "Wanderer".

Cheers,
JtL

Last edited:

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
OH MAN ! :) you know what you need to do, get nekid and lay out in the sun for a couple of days and you ought to darken up a bit more :) BTW the hat is looking a WHOLE LOT BETTER !! Definately has lost that Aussie look and looks truly Western now :) Good job Tennessee , good job :)

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OH MAN ! :) you know what you need to do, get nekid and lay out in the sun for a couple of days and you ought to darken up a bit more :) BTW the hat is looking a WHOLE LOT BETTER !! Definately has lost that Aussie look and looks truly Western now :) Good job Tennessee , good job :)

Thanks Monbla!

...The problem is, like Yeps my eyes are a lot more sensitive to sunlight now that I've been wearing hats. It honestly sucks to be outside without my lid, which is both cool and pathetic at the same time lol.

I like the western style. Somehow it doesn't attract nearly as much negative attention that my Campdraft does. Oddly, I still get lots of Indy comments [huh]. Also, the combination of the tapered crown and wider sweatband make it without a doubt the most comfortable hat I own.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Today I have dirty work to do so I wear my go to , every day beat to hell but I love it Fedora. Royal Stetson in buck that I bought for $5.00 at the Orvis tent sale about 8 years ago. I call this my County Agent Hat. I really need to put a new ribbon on. How does one buy a new hat ribbon? Anyway here it is.

Jeff
RoaylStetsononSide.jpg

RoyalStetsononfront.jpg

RoyalStetsonFront.jpg

RoyalStetsonside.jpg

RoyalStetsonBack.jpg

RoyalStetsonTop.jpg

I'll be honest with you... that hat looks GREAT with the ribbon it has now! But, it's your hat, so change it if you must.

Randy

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Jeff
RoaylStetsononSide.jpg

Interesting hat, but that ribbon's got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld