Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
201030October008.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Wore my new Stetson OR today. Cocoa brown and very soft 3X beaver.

SheplersOPENROAD001.jpg

SheplersOPENROAD002.jpg

That is a nice Open Road, sir! If I may ask, what is the crown height on this one? Have you measured it? It strikes me as being somewhat low-crowned, but with the cattleman's crease it looks good. Also, how old is the hat? Thank you, I would like to know because I am considering a similar style for Christmas!

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
I'll have to figure out how to do the photo thing. I wore my black Dobbs. I've had it for about 12 years. Never thought about what model it was. After looking on-line it most reminds me of the "Evans" by Dobbs. Lot's of character - It's sweat stained and the back of the brim is a little rough after a co-worker sat on it a few years ago. I still like wearing it.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Good day, folks. Deputy, love that Stetson 25! Zetwal, another beautiful lid - I've come to expect no less from you. HPG, looking great! Paladin, you wear that Cattleman crease so well. Deelovely, a lady with a classy hat...and a taste for fine cigars. Well done, everybody.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Now THAT's the Open Road as I remember 'em :) My father wore his with the brim snapped down in front as I wear mine !! You say "new" as in a current model and color?

I wasn't so sure about it being "new" as in production, myself, as the color doesn't seem to be sold anywhere, by the maker Stetson... Anyway, I'm curious too, that's a fine hat.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Gene, good to see you. The paucity of your interventions create expectation!
Mr. P, I would think the LBJ style is very much your trademark.
Bolt, great trio!
Hello Dee! Go stylin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld