Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Legs

Familiar Face
Sunday10-10-10 was my Stetson Temple

IMG_0513.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
hatophile said:
Not wearing a hat? Horrors:eek: .

Seriously, nice hat on you. I love the OR style hats.

By the way, nice avatar!

Well, I didn't go out anywhere.

Thanks, I'm getting an appreciation for OR/OR clones.

Again, thanks. I LOVE It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Probably my favorite film, plus Spencer Tracy's hat is pretty cool... I love how he's always changing the crease on it after Jerry Lewis ran it over.

Randy

theinterchange

One Too Many
hatophile said:
It's a Mad Mad ...World was one of the first movies I remember seeing as a kid, loved it and watched it many times since. Have not seen it in years.

Also liked Tracy in "Bad Day at Blackrock".

I've not seen it this year [I don't believe], but I own it on DVD. Such a great cast, it IS funny. lol I once used the gas station demolition scene as a gateway drug to get a friend to watch the film, she ended up dying of laughter watching it.

Bad Day is on my want to see list.

Randy

theinterchange

One Too Many
Gilboa said:
Not sure if it counts ...

The one I made ealier .... (I had some SPARE time!)

w2euj4.jpg

I live in the countryside and when out and about, I always wear a flat cap. I have been informed by the local hunt not to be out when they are :D ;)

Nice work! Interesting feather application to the back, too! :eusa_clap

Randy

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Today it's a light grey Playboy. This is one is very thin and kind of springy. Nice hat (and good for weather like we're having today). ;)

1de1c204.jpg

theinterchange

One Too Many
gtdean48 said:
NICE one again Randy. I just sent mine off to Major Moore for a new sweatband so it'll get the noggin time it deserves...

Thank you, sir. I'm loving this hat, but it'll have competition before the week's out.

This reminds me that I have a few hats that need sweatband work.

Randy

Torpedo

One Too Many
Zetwal, that is really a light grey! A classy hat.
DRB, that looks like a greyish dark blue? Interesting colour - seems to be pretty adaptable. I think these dimensions of hat suit you well.
Joshbru, nice double take!

EggHead

Practically Family
I am wearing my Cuenca (in the avatar) - it has been a hot, hot fall here in SF, I just got back from a lunch break and barely made it back to the office. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter. So only Panama hat for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe