Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkD

One of the Regulars
Like Randy I am sporting my Resistol San Antonio which I use often for work.

th_IMG_4929.jpg

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
daizawaguy said:
That is so FUNNY! Imagine the routine I did for the hat!!!lol lol lol

Dang it! Now I'm hungry for Ramen!! Kind of hard to find a Ramen shop in South Carolina.

Beautiful hat by the way.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
This was actually a weekend back at an outdoor gig.

Then, yesterday, we actually played a rodeo arena and it was packed! :) Haven't gotten pix back yet from that one.

Roughly eighty year old Stetson No. 1 Quality:

DSCN3933.jpg

DSCN3965.jpg

DSCN3998.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

WineGuy

A-List Customer
1d272afb.jpg

After getting my VS custom last summer I pretty much stopped wearing my vintage hats but after dropping 75 pounds I learned that the term "fat head" is based on a physical reality...my VS is now almost two sizes too big and I hope Art can work some magic and shrink it down a bit. I know I can put a felt liner behind the sweat band but the hat just looks proportionately too big on me now.

So, out of retirement comes my vintage Borsalino Alessandria made by Shudde Bros of Houston some time in the early 50's I think. I love the grey on this one...sort of a dark cement to a light charcoal color, very light weight.

Sorry for the poor quality photo, I haven't found a decent tripod for the iPhone 4 yet and had the use the VGA mode.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
1d272afb.jpg

After getting my VS custom last summer I pretty much stopped wearing my vintage hats but after dropping 75 pounds I learned that the term "fat head" is based on a physical reality...my VS is now almost two sizes too big and I hope Art can work some magic and shrink it down a bit. I know I can put a felt liner behind the sweat band but the hat just looks proportionately too big on me now.

So, out of retirement comes my vintage Borsalino Alessandria made by Shudde Bros of Houston some time in the early 50's I think. I love the grey on this one...sort of a dark cement to a light charcoal color, very light weight.

Sorry for the poor quality photo, I haven't found a decent tripod for the iPhone 4 yet and had the use the VGA mode.

I like the hat and the combination. A high-crown, wide-brimmed Borsalino is a bold hat to wear, and I like to see more of them. When I get a gray hat like that, now I'll have to decide between the one you have, and a gray Campdraft.

MarkD

One of the Regulars
1d272afb.jpg

Congratulations on the weight loss even though it is causing you problems with fit. You and that Borso look terrific!

theinterchange

One Too Many
And Now For Something Different

5076409538_aa89d0baa7_z.jpg

Went for a later afternoon/early evening fishing trip with my dad, so it seemed like a good chance to break in my fishing hat. [yes I wore an oxford shirt fishing... it was a thrift store find meant for wearing around the house and such]

You set the bar so high Lefty. Neat pictures.:eusa_clap

When you're about to post a simple arms length self portrait, Lefty's shots always intimidate! :eek::D

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe