Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dinerman said:
'20s/'30s Leypix cap

P10101291.jpg

Liner shot, please?

Torpedo

One Too Many
I wore my POW-ish patterned jacket. Its grey leans towards the warm, so my Dobbs 15 goes well with it, its felt being something like granite-coloured. I chose a very dark maroon bowtie, which complements the hat's ribbon nicely (or the other way round ;) )

DSC_0879.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
I wore my POW-ish patterned jacket. Its grey leans towards the warm, so my Dobbs 15 goes well with it, its felt being something like granite-coloured. I chose a very dark maroon bowtie, which complements the hat's ribbon nicely (or the other way round ;) )

DSC_0879.jpg

A+ rating on that one, Torpedo!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:

Bob -- Hope you don't mind, but I came across a daylight shot of your Whippet, and thought I'd post it in order to show what I think is a pretty unique color. It's a kind of charcoal gray, but with a navy undertone -- so, in certain light, it has a blue quality. Really nice! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

IMG_9907.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Overload!

So many hats, only my one poor noggin :eek: lol
Seriously handsome beauty in the lounge these days:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap ...
and Jaunty, what part of France are you in? I ask because I lived on the continent for a number of years when I was young. There is also a thread about upcoming events and get togethers amongst and I can sorta form an idea of where might be a nice locale for a lounge gathering from the posting here:
Jauntyone said:

:DJust a thought,

Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust