Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During my absence, tons of fine hats have appeared, mentioning them all is a difficult undertaking, so applauding all the loungers
ycr5.jpg

For the series dedicated to the French hats producers today a Meer made by Thibet that almost certainly was made before the second world war
2z5r8jm.jpg

The hat manufacturer is Thibet and I have several hats from this brand in my French collection and they are among my favourites
Almost always they were made of wool or a mixture of wool and fur
14o3omu.jpg

Without lining it has only an insert with the name of the Meer hats shop on the bottom of the crown
The wool is very malleable and of excellent quality. The proportions are those of forms in vogue in the twenties and thirties
slr1qc.jpg

I can not give you any further information because the sweatband is very dry to watch at the paper label
200pglj.jpg

Have a nice day!
Wonderful shade of blue , Daniele. Super looking hat.

Both are great!

Entire look is sharp as can be. Just awesome

I'm loving the brim profile on that. Now I'm tempted to dig out an upbrim hat too for today. Thanks for the inspiration!

Great choice, my friend!

Loving the two tone felt. Such a sleek contrast

Nice!

Those Deckard models look so good

That's what i'm talkin about. Killer hat!

You've done it again, Eric.... I like all of them, but the derby is the icing on the cake!

W O W!!!! That felt color is nothing short of amazing! Wonderful
Thanks, Justin!

View attachment 113215 View attachment 113216 View attachment 113217 View attachment 113218 View attachment 113220 View attachment 113222 Greetings All:
Today it’s not a Stetson ha, it’s a Dobbs Forty. I thought i knew what “molds like clay” meant until i got one of these, then i knew. A lovely 70+ year young time capsule, to be sure. Thank you Tim of Alley Kat for custody of this wonderful felted art.
As always appreciation for recent kind words.
Be well. Bowen
Beautiful hat, Bowen. Loads of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe