Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
:D My raiders version.:D
100_0498-1.jpg

lol lol lol

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

RobStC

A-List Customer
Not-Bogart13 said:
Black VS, a.k.a The Toreador. And for some reason I was in the mood for tweed today.

3994098687_0bd626ccc9.jpg

"And for some reason I was in the mood for tweed today"......
Probably because it really works for you! Nice jacket and lapelled waistcoat, and some good looks in general you've been coming up with recently. I like that VS :eusa_clap

RobStC

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Well, thank you very much, HP. Being considered in Jimmy's league is quite a compliment. He runs with the 'Big Dogs' y'know.

I wish you guys would stop hounding me...:D :D :D

(And, HP & Gene -- a tip o' the lid back to ya).

Cheers,
JtL

billysmom

One Too Many
gtdean48 said:
Here is the vintage 50's Borsalino Alessandria I finally got around to wearing. This tan has a mauve hue to it & of course this Deputy is loving the swoopiness... :D
50Borso1.jpg

Terrific swoop! Thatsa hat!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Here is the vintage 50's Borsalino Alessandria I finally got around to wearing. This tan has a mauve hue to it & of course this Deputy is loving the swoopiness... :D

Tom is your hat marked Alessandria on the front of the sweat? If not does it say Ludoela or TA/Ludora on the inside stamp? Also on the stamp does is say Muflone? I own a Boro that looks about the same color. TLH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe