Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Copper Selentino today with a favorite Harris Tweed coat.

ff938635dd5d52ad06580e6555fe99b9.jpg

Striking color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Barely dodged our first frost of the season last night. Stetson 4X Gun Club of fairly recent extraction,
DSCN5760 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5762 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think some mushroom hunting might be on the agenda today so I pulled out some brush pants I made a few seasons ago. And the Filson double mac.
DSCN5759 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great Monday, if such a thing is possible,
Michael

Trying to catch up here sometimes is like swimming upstream! A seriously SUPER weekend of fabulous families and FELTS, folks!!

Me? I spent the weekend with our 8 week old grand daughter. Her parents were invited to a wedding in Chicago, so this was our first test at full charge of an infant in about 28 years. We did it!! I'm almost ready for more! 1950-ish Stetson.
DSC01691.jpg

View attachment 89428 View attachment 89427 ...So my daughter Hannah broke her collar bone last night and we took her to the hospital; spent the good portion of the night there. Finally came back and got a few hours of rest. Woke up early started a spicy hot apple cider, Hannah loves my special fall/winter drink. I make it from scratch and add a little bourbon for myself. Then, we put on the perennial classic—The Great Pumpkin, so she can have a little entertainment and fun. I'm wearing my new/vintage Knox Premier.

View attachment 89421 View attachment 89420 View attachment 89419 C View attachment 89418 View attachment 89417

We're all hoping Hannah heals in a hurry, Samuel. She's way too cute to be out of commission for long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82