Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A chilly and increasingly windy morning had me trying a few different hats. First this Davis Hat Co
DSCN5701 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5698 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But when a mighty gust of wind lifted it off my head I changed to this Stetson cap,
DSCN5706 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
10-15-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think it will be what I wear when I get out on my bicycle errands today. But it was still rather chilly and I seem to remember someone around here saying if you can wear a cape, wear a cape. So,
DSCN5733 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5739 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5737 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I settled on this Charles Knox for my coffee in the yard. The coffee is in an insulated mug today.

Have a fine Sunday,
Michael
Now I have seen it! A cape no less. Michael, you are one styling gentleman. I really like the jacket and pants.
The ride went well. It rained ever so slightly, but it was warm and comfortable. Lots of beer and crabs later that evening.

Dlaniger

Trotting out the Olcott this morning for church. Keeping with this weekend's theme of Oregon State history. Today, I'll go c1913 with my custom from Mike Miller. Archive photo, but I'm going with the same gray suit.

View attachment 89415 View attachment 89416
Always liked that Olcott, Red. The cattlemen's crease and brim have a unique look.

Dlaniger

Yesterday I attended the funeral of my best friends mother.

Esther on top.

f7d12e2ed02a8ca1159b540cddc9e31c.jpg

87f2aaac085cf529a23ba7b7027c553f.jpg
Harv, I too am sorry for your extended families loss. Your hat and outfit look topnotch and are a befitting tribute to such a solemn occasion.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
The cap. The cape to me is costume which isn't to say you can't carry it, you can. It's usually still morning or early afternoon when you post your shots. I love that bit of my day.
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players

Or so I've heard. Ha ha.

It all looks good, Micheal!
Thanks Doug. Your VS and spectators today were a superb pairing.

Now I have seen it! A cape no less. Michael, you are one styling gentleman. I really like the jacket and pants.
The ride went well. It rained ever so slightly, but it was warm and comfortable. Lots of beer and crabs later that evening.
Thanks D. Wish I could find a Norfolk with working pleat on the fronts. The pants are Swiss Army of quite an old make I think. They have fishtail backs with an adjuster belt. Any ride that ends with lots of beer and crabs has to be counted as a good ride.

Thanks all,
Michael

Rogera

Very nice.

Looking good Roger!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Killer Rog!!!

That is the look I try to achieve daily... you are showing how it is truly done

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to clip my beard, that's the look.

Looking great Roger! Is that charcoal? I'm thinking about this color.

Thanks Richard.
Thanks for the compliments guys

Red, that is charcoal. Hop on over to Mike's place, order yourself one and tell him I said "hi".

If I lived that close to the best hatters on the planet like you and Doug do I'd be in trouble.

Sunny and cool felt weather! Any excuse to wear the Silvermist VS and AE 1776 hoofers!

i-PbGVp6H-M.jpg
i-W9btnLC-M.jpg

i-8C6QTGG-M.jpg
i-FZ6G6MP-M.jpg

Yes it has been a perfect day for silvermist. One more nice day and then back to rain (just in case Bob needed an Oregon weather report...) I might just wear this color one more day. Love the shoes.

Copper Selentino today with a favorite Harris Tweed coat.

8b61f9838593e824587f4baecc8320c9.jpg
ff938635dd5d52ad06580e6555fe99b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a great color. Looks good with that tweed.

Always liked that Olcott, Red. The cattlemen's crease and brim have a unique look.
Thanks D. The crease is a homage to a 1913 image I found in the archives. It is more of a side pinch that evolved in to this cattleman's. I had a crease clip in and now it is back to the early century look.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Yes it has been a perfect day for silvermist. One more nice day and then back to rain (just in case Bob needed an Oregon weather report...) I might just wear this color one more day. Love the shoes.

If it truly is sunny tomorrow, then I'll wear my other VS: the recently received Cuenca llano weave. It fits like a custom.... LOL, because it is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82