Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. Now that you have introduced me to Penman Hats I will be ordering more in the future. I'm waiting for John to pull the trigger on the Everyman Non-Indy in Whisky. Just as soon as he does I'll be pre-ordering a diamond.
I have his Everyman non-Indy in Granite and I like the color a lot. It has cool undertones of brown and such depending on the light. I will say the felt on his Indy Everyman is better quality, though. I hope any new releases of his Everyman has him ordering from his vendor from the Indy hat run.

I miss that dark moss color in my lineup. I have one on order from Michael Gannon, but my hat body had issues so Michael had to order some new moss bodies from Winchester.

I do really like The Penman offering John makes. I may get it in another color in the future, maybe whisky or a fawn/taupe colored brown. I also like the 6-point diamond on that hat!

Your pictures really show good color here on my screen. I could never seem to get the colors right in my pictures of the dark moss felt.

bf813ae06a00eab2f07c1dfb0317cdd9.jpg

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "Penman"by Penman in Dark Moss this morning. Love the 6 point diamond.

View attachment 88699 View attachment 88700 View attachment 88701
Beautiful hat Bill. Great crease indeed. Looks good on you.

bf813ae06a00eab2f07c1dfb0317cdd9.jpg

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool Adam, interesting ribbon treatment. Love that shirt.

Fantastic Bob, the color combo on that Stetson is really spiffy.

Yesterday, closing up the cabin in the rain under a Vintage Silhouettes in light sage... with a last peek from the screen porch for about seven months.

View attachment 88719 View attachment 88720 View attachment 88721

And since it's still a holiday, Happy COLUMBUS DAY here in the USA! Especially @Daniele Tanto!!

On the ride home, sun out, fine foliage color!
View attachment 88724

Beautiful hat and scenery Charlie. Only seven short months til you are back in your kayak paddling around!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
You just need a Yellowboy to complete that great ensemble. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A tallboy would have been better by afternoon. My AC was running all day.

Love the brim, keeps the sun out of your eyes and the dew off your lily.
Thanks Red.

Michael, thanks. Seems like all the hats are in need of some attention so I decided to take them in circulation this week.
I think a two hat a day plan is necessary at this point.

Thinking of @Bob Roberts this morning. It's not Wednesday, but the Stetson JP Whippet gets some head time. Bob coaxed me into buying this one, and it was a good idea. Brim up photo in the Bob style!

View attachment 88729 View attachment 88730
The Whippet looks good Red, but I think I would stay away from the brim up look.:eek::rolleyes:

Thanks all,
Michael

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
And since it's still a holiday, Happy COLUMBUS DAY here in the USA! Especially @Daniele Tanto!!
Ciao Charlie and thank you for your wishes, but Christopher Columbus was from Genoa the great enemy of the city to which I, politically, belong: Venezia.
They have been enemies for so many years, for the supremacy of the Mediterranean, anyway thanks
You're right, haircut is military style, very few have left and here the foliage is still green with very few red and yellow spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82