Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Wow, this thread has really been heating up lately! :eusa_clap

rlk -- love the Habig. I trust that it will make it to some Second City Oktoberfest activities. ;) I also like the hat/shirt combo.

Mr. P -- man, that OR looks great on you. Well done!

Torpedo -- classic, as always.

Sue -- I'm starting to think that it's difficult to find a fedora that you don't look great in. ;)

CRH -- great photo!

Cheers,
JtL

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Today it was "back to school" for my daughter Laura - I chose a Stetson 20 for the occasion. As you see, a blue and grey palette...

DSC_0749.jpg

Although a 50's hat, it came with a 20's-30's center dent with side creases, which I kept.

DSC_0758.jpg

That looks superb. I recently obtained some old bow ties. Haven't had the occasion - or the nerve - to wear mine, but you look great in that whole outfit. :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Ephraim - yes, that Peschel is a real gem. I love the narrow brim binding, the thin ribbon and the color combo. It was a very lucky find indeed, as those old Peschels have obviously become very rare these days. It's in fact the only specimen of its kind that I have come across so far. :)

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Mario said:
Thanks, Ephraim - yes, that Peschel is a real gem. I love the narrow brim binding, the thin ribbon and the color combo. It was a very lucky find indeed, as those old Peschels have obviously become very rare these days. It's in fact the only specimen of its kind that I have come across so far. :)

That about sums it up. Well done, Mario!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
Man, you got a stylish collection of lids there Mario.

None fail to impress.
I've got to agree with ET here, Mario. You've got some fine hats there.

As for me, Mid-gray Stylemaster. I've already posted the picture in a couple of other threads, so I'm going to skip posting it here.

warbird

One Too Many
Rainy day here. Have to decide between the Fed and the Gun Club. The Fed and I just arrived back from the arctic circle, where it again provided me comfort and warmth, though I did have to wear a heavy hat for 2 days.

P9150108.jpg

P9150114.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRH said:
Great Monday on the Lounge :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap!

I shot a whole series in front of this sunset. It was absolutely spectacular!

Here's one...

hpim1476.jpg

The Camp Draft with that sunset is a classic photo! Well done, sir!:eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtd, that Canadian Royal Stetson looks great! It came back in super shape.

rlk, that Mallory is a beauty as well.

I have not seen a Peschel of any kind on e-Bay or anywhere else Mario. Rare and classic!

Warbird, you can't go wrong with either. The Gun Club looks like its just returned from a campaign and the Camp Draft looks like it is ready for one.

Torpedo

One Too Many
CRH, fantastic pic! What a setting for a nice lid! :eusa_clap
Warbird, both suit you well.
Dreispitz, CLASSY!
Michaelshane, it is good to see ORs in colours other than the ubiquitous silverbelly! Good "natural" pic, too.

P.S. Thank you all for the comments on my latest ensemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe