Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
My new Back Yard hat!

Trip to Thrift Store: 10 minutes.
Price of novelty hat: $3.00
Finding something I can put on my head which embarrasses my sweetie more than my optimo Panamas: PRICELESS.
:D

Brilliant! I need one to embarrass my husband more than my felt fedoras! Priceless, indeed. :D Wonderful tactic, HPG. thanks for sharing.

Sue

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
M

Finding something I can put on my head which embarrasses my sweetie more than my optimo Panamas: PRICELESS.

lol lol lol

Spats McGee

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Stetson Week-Ender

StetsonWeek-Ender-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Is there just no end to the parade of amazing hats that you own?!?

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
Spats! I love the Stylemaster - and the sign behind you. I want one - of both! (Though I'm hankering after the stylemaster in Moonstone. Gotta say that colour looks great though).
In addition to loving my Stylemasters, I have to admit that the sign is a real favorite of mine. Alright, I know this isn't a hat, but since ET asked about it, I've got to show it off:

Spats McGee

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
My new Back Yard hat!

That's awesome, Gene! My wife lives in dire fear that I will run out and buy a pith helmet. Now I have to have one!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Spats McGee said:
In addition to loving my Stylemasters, I have to admit that the sign is a real favorite of mine. Alright, I know this isn't a hat, but since ET asked about it, I've got to show it off:

Aaawww maaaannnnn! Spats, that's fantastic! You American lawyers have all the fun! I gotta get me one of those! Where'd you get that one?

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Ephraim Tutt said:
Aaawww maaaannnnn! Spats, that's fantastic! You American lawyers have all the fun! I gotta get me one of those! Where'd you get that one?
My parents found somewhere, then it personalized. I thought it was in an antique shop, but Mrs. McGee has informed me that that's not the case. It was a gift right at the end of my lawschoolin'.

@ Chiliarches -- very nice one.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cool Beans.....

HarpPlayerGene said:
My new Back Yard hat!

DSC_0001.jpg
I dig it, and I'd definitely wear one myself.

I'd also embarrass the Mrs. with it as well. :D

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
A great find Gene! My hubby has one similar, heck I'm not embarrassed when he wears it - I'm a happy gal anytime he's working out in the yard!:D
HarpPlayerGene said:
My new Back Yard hat!

DSC_0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe