Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Wore my newest VS today
zoo040.jpg

then I spied my next VS.........yah.....let her carry you so your underbelly fur stays pristine..............Sucker
zoo035.jpg

And then this guy trying to look as innocent as possible.
zoo031.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Wearing my Buckaroo Hatters Field & Stream tribute hat to get a good sweat going on the sweatband....
BHFS.jpg

-------------------

High Pockets said:
Gene,.....the band sounds really good, I enjoyed that, nice sound.

That's the way ya' doit, Dean!

--------------------

HP, there's a lot of talent here on TFL. djgocatgo and Mario play a variety of instruments and they compose, Dinerman's a guitar man, Jimmy the Lid on keys, Dean on Bass... it goes on and on.

Perhaps one day we could all get together and bill ourselves as "The Sweat Band"! :D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Great lines.

We should have a 'Guess What Color This Black & White Hat Really Is' contest. It'd hone our skills at being able to tell what we're looking at when we watch those classic movies! :D

Gene, that is a wonderful idea.:eusa_clap

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
circa-late 40's Stetson 3X Mode Edge

Despite moth holes, this hat will get a lot of cranium-time. Just finished drying from a good cleaning. Just needs a new ribbon:

StetsMEMe.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
ScottF said:
Despite moth holes, this hat will get a lot of cranium-time. Just finished drying from a good cleaning. Just needs a new ribbon:

Good idea. Put a new ribbon on it and make it a goal to wear that hat in a manner that makes your new ribbon look like the old one.....

..... but the sweat and grease and muck will be your own!

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ScottF said:

StetsMEMe.jpg

Great shot! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

billysmom

One Too Many
Stetson 4X Tanya Fe

TanyaFe.jpg

Had a "do" at the Stockyards today. Too hot for full Western regalia, so I made do with my best full quill ostrich Leddy boots and Wranglers and my trusty Tanya Fe.

Sue

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:

Nice Daizawaguy! I just picked up a nice Daitoku fedora - with a label that says 'established 1881' and 'Ginza - Tokyo'. Have you heard of it? I'll post pics in the 'new hats' thread.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
And HOW. Jeez, Scotty, you look like Steve McQueen! :eusa_clap

Thanks Garrett, Gene.

CRH - you make a good point, and given how wearable it is 'as-is', it's probably not going to change further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe