Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Dents matter

BobC said:
Looks good, CRH. I'm wondering how much taper the crown of you Squatter has. May we see a profile shot?

Not much taper from the side.

hpim1268w.jpg

...but it's apparent from the front. The black one is a center dent with longer side dents so the taper is more apparent. The green one has a diamond and has more brim ;).

hpim1273.jpg

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Hey, Mr. P, wide brims score points at the dermatology check ups :D.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Mario said:
...It took some time for me to realize this. I always loved the wider brims, but at the same time felt rather insecure about wearing them myself...but now I'm finally coming round! :D

:eusa_clap

You guys in your vests..... it's a nice touch.

jimmy the lid said:
I love the "mid-ribbon" look...;)
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Perfect handle! You are a true word-smith, Chief.
Thanks Rusty, my Stetson Casual has this width of band & I love that lid. That VS Wanderer I had Art make has the Playboy style ribbon work that I REALLY like, too. Jimmy kept posting those neat ribbons on those vintage lids with the same width! My true love is the OR thin ribbon but this size is second & closing!

Kreissaege

One of the Regulars
My Akubra Leisure Time.
It was really a weather for a Pannama, but this one has gotten a new bash yesterday, so I had to wear it:
2282009002.jpg

2282009004.jpg

I really like the LS. Having paid only € 69,00 for it, I dont mind it getting abused in a way I try not to subject my BP to

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Wearing my Buckaroo Hatters Field & Stream tribute hat to get a good sweat going on the sweatband....

Nice GTD; I like the mid-bands too. I'm with you on the cooler weather, the sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe