Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Mr. 'H' said:
:eek:fftopic:

That's a beautiful shirt... what is it?

Thanks mr. H. It's a shirt I bought from http://www.hotshirts.com/. It's their homebrand 'paradise on a hanger', made in Hawaii.. I got some stunning shirts from them.

Thanks to: mr.Paladin, JTL,RBH, IndyCop,Goose,did I forget someone, for the nice compliments. Beautiful hats here on the thread gentlemen!:eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Flagship & 3X Fifteen

DSCN9263.jpg

DSCN9269.jpg

Pretty similar looking but not the same.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks RBH. The colors are not the same although they seem close the sweat bands are attached by different methods and the brim treatment is completely different. The Flagship is an underwelt while the 3X is a mode edge. The 3X is also a bit softer felt.

RBH

Bartender
DOUGLAS said:
Thanks RBH. The colors are not the same although they seem close the sweat bands are attached by different methods and the brim treatment is completely different. The Flagship is an underwelt while the 3X is a mode edge. The 3X is also a bit softer felt.
What is the brim width on the Flagship?

The only mode edge I have is my recent Sovereign Stetson Twenty, its
a 2 1\2. The felt is rather thick but really easy to shape and not the least bit stiff. You can put any crease in it with out any signs of the last crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe