Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great news in case I didn't mention it, our hat event reached the crowdfunding goal, but I've been busy and could not spoil myself by checking out your fine hats. We did a fun photoshoot yesterday to promote the event, this is one of the pics. Fur felt from tonak, blocked on a self made cork felt with hand made glass drops (glass drops made by a UK artist).
eaad3ec06cad61bfcbc4f58d7e1ca473.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh My goodness! That is some hat Kuki.

Great news in case I didn't mention it, our hat event reached the crowdfunding goal, but I've been busy and could not spoil myself by checking out your fine hats. We did a fun photoshoot yesterday to promote the event, this is one of the pics. Fur felt from tonak, blocked on a self made cork felt with hand made glass drops (glass drops made by a UK artist).

FABULOUS, Kuki!! The outfit is gorgeous, but the hat oozes panache!!!

Good afternoon. I took the day off and am enjoying "my time." Grocery store in my Gannon.

i-q5L7Rnr-M.jpg

"Under brim" pic.

i-4wz4Tkc-S.jpg

Grilled a piece of salmon wearing a vtg. Stratoliner in Cadet Blue.

i-V6w8598-M.jpg

I have in some other adventures this afternoon. Who knows what hat those will necessitate. Enjoy the afternoon folks.

Best, Eric -
I love both of these shades of blue. But that Strat is going to be one of my favorites. Feel free to wear it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a real style about you Christina, first a big squiggle now a rain storm. I like it!!

Fabulous picture and wonderful news. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82