Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon. Today has been a day or chores so far. No paper delivery found me heading out early to get the needed Sunday morning paper. Cordova Cap topped my head.

i-dfrptQf-M.jpg

Fallen limbs, leaf clean-up and moving some planters found me wearing a 50's Resistol. It was a great chore hat and is now brushed, wiped off and sitting on a block.

i-t8f6dgL-M.jpg

i-WJfB3tx-M.jpg

Cleaning up detritus on the beach I donned a wool jacket and a Gannon Wanderer (charcoal felt and fray ribbon).

i-mGw57rZ-M.jpg

Back inside starting to roast a chicken. I still have more items on my Sunday list.

Best wishes to all on your Sunday lists, Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Rugby is my favorite sport.
How this could happen in a nation devoted to football it is diffcult to understand, even for me:rolleyes:
I spent the last four days in completely clear my ancestral home and today I decided to spend an afternoon out of the the gallery of memories of thirty years of my life.
5ywbgk.jpg

I went to attend the match of my team with the rivals Rugby Brescia
My team played poorly and deservedly lost
ank4mp.jpg

I consoled myself by talking to old friends and rugby men in a sunset with the sun at last after a foggy day
6h11c8.jpg

I have also had the honor of shaking hands with a former All Blacks. Great satisfaction!
15d1cft.jpg
wear like in the old italian days
Tomorrow last day of work in the house that has seen me grow, I will try to bring in my current garden some beautiful yellow roses that my grandfather planted in 1955
Borsalino modern hat, from the second part of the eighties that need some TLC

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Good afternoon. Today has been a day or chores so far. No paper delivery found me heading out early to get the needed Sunday morning paper. Cordova Cap topped my head.

i-dfrptQf-M.jpg

Fallen limbs, leaf clean-up and moving some planters found me wearing a 50's Resistol. It was a great chore hat and is now brushed, wiped off and sitting on a block.

i-t8f6dgL-M.jpg

i-WJfB3tx-M.jpg

Cleaning up detritus on the beach I donned a wool jacket and a Gannon Wanderer (charcoal felt and fray ribbon).

i-mGw57rZ-M.jpg

Back inside starting to roast a chicken. I still have more items on my Sunday list.

Best wishes to all on your Sunday lists, Eric -
A fabulous collection of greys today Eric.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
You should name that hatband, it looks alive. Care and feeding instructions?
I would suggest to fed it with a mother in law !!! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] worked fine for me, after the cat ate her I had to shoot the ferocious animal, the Bobcat, and ended up with a nice hat band as a hunter trophy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rugby is my favorite sport.
How this could happen in a nation devoted to football it is diffcult to understand, even for me:rolleyes:
I spent the last four days in completely clear my ancestral home and today I decided to spend an afternoon out of the the gallery of memories of thirty years of my life.
5ywbgk.jpg

I went to attend the match of my team with the rivals Rugby Brescia
My team played poorly and deservedly lost
ank4mp.jpg

I consoled myself by talking to old friends and rugby men in a sunset with the sun at last after a foggy day
6h11c8.jpg

I have also had the honor of shaking hands with a former All Blacks. Great satisfaction!
15d1cft.jpg
wear like in the old italian days
Tomorrow last day of work in the house that has seen me grow, I will try to bring in my current garden some beautiful yellow roses that my grandfather planted in 1955
Borsalino modern hat, from the second part of the eighties that need some TLC
Sounds like a great day of doing what you love Daniele. We all need those kind of days once in a while! 60 year old roses, cool, I didn't know they lived that long. What a legacy.

Hey folks!
It's an overcast but still fantabulous Sunday here in Electric moehawkLand. Wearing this Collins & Fairbanks Homburg and a brand new dye. Still ain't the same around here without mmbarnes.

4feef2b5128ac98d79b2931f6c973fe9.jpg
d70c37933b6cfee92bb43dd6c74e9c5e.jpg
d0b8d4275e85f91a9aef30cd65f4bade.jpg
c99d951871a8608744145fee4a59a92e.jpg

And the dye in it's full glory

e95122c2513b139ce8229e203816144c.jpg

Have a groovy day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Great day for a hommie! Love that shirt, probably fits right in where you live. We should start a Matt countdown calendar.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Stetsonian
View attachment 70097 View attachment 70098
You ever pick up one of your hats that has been around for awhile and discover a little detail you hadn't noticed before? This happened to me with this one. The brim binding being wider on top than bottom.
View attachment 70099

Very slick Stetsonian.

A half blind brim binding? My Cavanagh Homburg is real thin on the top and wide on the curled up bottom brim.

I was thinking of having this done on a custom, but I've changed my mind twice now... maybe the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21