Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VS Camilla (Hitchhiker)
As3m0cuh.jpg
nk7GVfSh.jpg
OffGVEbh.jpg
Great looking VS Sam! Pretty soon, the background of your great images should be all springy and green!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Looking sharp this morning! That hat is a great color. And that blazer....(drops mic!)
Thanks Red. The hat has the interesting ability to go from grey to an olive color under some lighting conditions. Could just be 50 or 60 years of nicotine buildup. Ha ha. The blazer is by Alexandre. Made in England and from the looks of the stamps on the label inside the pocket it was custom made on the tailor's bench.

Love that hat Michael
One of your finest in my opinion
Wonderful crease you've executed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Anthony. It doesn't take much to climb to the top of my collection. It came to me with a very beat up cattleman crease with mule kicks. I'm guessing I will be wearing it with this crease mostly, though I did try a cattleman of a sort last night, sans mule kicks.

Your Playboy of today is absolutely top notch. I've yet to touch anything of Vita Felt and I'm curious.

Thanks all,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken