Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
St. Ignatz, I think you may have my location confused with Mr. Paladin's locale. He's in Texas, I'm in Michigan. ;) Cheers,
JtL

Step Two of my plan is to get Jimmy's hat supplier/dealer/eBay shipping address confused with mine! You have the greatest hat collection and wear them all superbly.:eusa_clap

P.S.--I do however, wear felt all year round, including now. Was 103 earlier this week and my western ORs got a good workout!

MarkL

One of the Regulars
One of my favorites!

Of all your great hats, Jimmy, this has to be one of my favorites...if not my favorite! Looking Good!!!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid said:
Today, it's the North Valley Field & Stream...

NVFS.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Boodles

A-List Customer
Mr Fletch...band made out of an old tie

Fletch said:
Here's my Ubi cheapo porkpie with a madras band I made out of an old tie.
The saxophone is a 1936 Conn 8M C melody, with original mouthpiece.
3669574201_8c22964922.jpg

Sir: Sorry to go back so far with this but have you written more elsewhere on how you made the band out of an old tie. Great idea. I searched but no luck.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Something completely different

Under the patronship of the governor of Bavaria, Markt Hengersberg celebrated it´s 1000 year anniversary. Like hats some other once common passtimes celebrate thier comeback. Guess, who is Dreispitz in the picture?! And do note the hat!:D :D :D

bakers44

New in Town
Well, I've been wearing a hat I just finished that I've been working on for the past few days. The brim is a LOT shorter than I'd like, due to a previous blocking gone awry. If it weren't for that I think it would be one of my favorite hats. [huh]

Open crown
Photo1333.jpg

After creasing
Photo1334.jpg

And sittin' atop my ugly mug
Photo1338.jpg

So what's eveyone think? Feel free to be explosively critical.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic festivals and fedoras fotos, fellas. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

---------------------------

bakers44; you've got a good face for hats but I agree, that one's brim looks wrong that short. Then again, I'm just not a big fan of little brims. One thing which would help a touch is if you ease the blunt edge by sanding it somewhat sharper and rounded, y'know? 150 grit sandpaper to sort of hone the edge of that brim. It'll still be too short but won't look so obviously chopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe