Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Today's arrival...

Melton..."Art in Hats"...

Melton.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

GallatinHatMan

One of the Regulars
Then, this evening for casual, one of my favorites:

PIC-0147.jpg

This is a Saxson that I picked up a couple weeks ago and have reshaped a bit. It's very light felt and is reshaped easily. It has some moth bites in it, but is great for casual.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Melton..."Art in Hats"...

Melton.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Already!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap It looks great on ya Jimmy and I'm dyin to see what you think about it.....and sweat markings. Just to compare notes, mine has a 2" ribbon and 1/2" ribbon bound edge

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, JtL. It looks to have a wider brim than the Gay Blade or Whippet, and isn't too widely bound. :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight was a slice of life. I toasted some fine porterhouses on the grill, wore my new Borso, and smoked an Ashton VSG robusto, my favorite legal cigar while listening to some John 'Cougar" Mellencamp. Remember when he was John Cougar?Mellencapmp and his music was so much more earthy and better than it is now?

IMG_1135.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
Very nice, JtL. It looks to have a wider brim than the Gay Blade or Whippet, and isn't too widely bound. :eusa_clap

Thanks, Lefty (and Bart, and Bob ;)). Believe it or not, that brim is only 2 1/2" wide. I worked with it to bring it down both in front and in back, which gives it a wider look, I think.

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
The color of your eyes matches the hat, Jim.:p

Coming from chanteuseCarey, that's one thing. But from you?...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK, Bob. For putting me through that trauma, you need to send me some of your not-so-legal cigars. Seriously. Send them. Now.

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Coming from chanteuseCarey, that's one thing. But from you?...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK, Bob. For putting me through that trauma, you need to send me some of your not-so-legal cigars. Seriously. Send them. Now.

Cheers,
JtL

lol lol lol I have no not-so-legal cigars. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. Besides, the box is already in the mail.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
BobC said:
Tonight was a slice of life. I toasted some fine porterhouses on the grill, wore my new Borso, and smoked an Ashton VSG robusto, my favorite legal cigar while listening to some John 'Cougar" Mellencamp. Remember when he was John Cougar?Mellencapmp and his music was so much more earthy and better than it is now?

Almost all of the finer things in life.:eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:

IMG_1135.jpg

Ashtons are creamy cigars, aren't they!? Love 'em.

The hat and the eats are top shelf too.

Three out of four ain't bad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82