Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day off with an early morning ear lowering in my 3X Stetson

df985de74fa26bdc343beebb9d2da9db.jpg

And later doing a little cool weather grilling in the Fed.

0e5e580c3c306e372f207e573c384057.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day!

Another WAR to add to the favorites list, Roger! What's for supper?

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Actually sounds like a great breakfast, too!
I know there's another thread for those cookers, but is that a Big Green Egg or anther brand, and do you feel it's worth all the hype?
This one is an "Akorn" brand. I like it. It is really insulated well and you can use it like an oven and cook pizzas and such in it. That thing can be 500 degrees on the inside but you can lay your hands on the shell. Picked it up at Lowes for way cheaper than I've seen the other brands.

This one is an "Akorn" brand. I like it. It is really insulated well and you can use it like an oven and cook pizzas and such in it. That thing can be 500 degrees on the inside but you can lay your hands on the shell. Picked it up at Lowes for way cheaper than I've seen the other brands.

Thanks Roger. I've been a very active Weber user for years, but have been thinking about the egg idea for a long time, now. What's holding me back? I'm finding that as an empty nester, the opportunities to grill have really dwindled.

Last edited:
A merry Sunday to all.

After shrugging off my confusion about why the microwave oven said that it was 8 o'clock and my telephone said that it was 7 o'clock, I bravely donned Adam's THE POLAR and headed off to mass.
View attachment 59579 View attachment 59580 View attachment 59581

Yippee!

Be well... Be kind... Have fun!
Matt, I have really missed seeing that Polar over the last handfull of months.
Always a pleasure to see it, and you. Enjoy your Sunday!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld