Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Navy Blue Borsalino Alessandria. Early 1990's.
f23be2e69aa471984dbb4a2ea2b94fa4.jpg
383eae631012024a46d64aa88b3729a4.jpg
ef36dfff26da4d1d1817697e80e0271f.jpg
f090a20ebde7c7db64d5447fbedfef39.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Nice hat bro, very nice.. Wear it in great healt !!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hat, totally first class!!
I also remember the flood, Dan. Although I was a bit younger, (about 12) I was old and conscious enough to recall our teacher's sadness about the Last Supper, as well as so many others. NOT a good anniversary, but one to never forget.
I was only a little more old Charlie, almost fourteen, and I was so impressed with a sort of water flood all over North and Centre of Italy.
It si somenthing I can't cancel in my mind

Back from the grocery store and the chili is simmering and I'm chillin waiting on game time. I've worn this hat, Stetson 20 Sovereign mode edge, for every Bama game this year. Lucky hat? Who knows but I'll probably burn it if UA loses to LSU tonight. Nah, I'd sell it to an Ohio State fan before I did that. Thanks to everyone for the recent likes and comments. What a display of hats today. Hope all have a great Saturday.
CIMG2328.JPG
CIMG2330.JPG

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Back from the grocery store and the chili is simmering and I'm chillin waiting on game time. I've worn this hat, Stetson 20 Sovereign mode edge, for every Bama game this year. Lucky hat? Who knows but I'll probably burn it if UA loses to LSU tonight. Nah, I'd sell it to an Ohio State fan before I did that. Thanks to everyone for the recent likes and comments. What a display of hats today. Hope all have a great Saturday.
View attachment 59568 View attachment 59569
Sharp as a tack, Greg.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 59541

Today, I'm wearing this wonderful Antonin France navy blue Homburg. It's from about the late 1940's. I bought it along with 4 other great hats from FL member Daniele Tanto. I was only planning on buying two, but he had so many great hats, I just couldn't resist. He's a fantastic guy to deal with. Very patient and knowledgeable. Thanks Daniele :)
An absolutely beautiful hat and worn well. Damn I love homburgs!
Hey all!
'Burgs and dyes...not quite as popular of a combo here in the Emerald Triangle as burgers and fries. Perhaps next election I will try to get something on the ballot to make it the official ET uniform...:)
Modern 90'sish Cavanaugh and a dye made by real 60's hippies.

1a061836a90f64c43612402fcccd8d37.jpg
c68db3e0225645a70d52a105b942197a.jpg

Once again, welcome back mmbarnes!
Everyone have a groovy day!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Been out of the loop for a while... Minor car crash which caused a major injury (go figure!) followed by back surgery and a pain in the butt recovery. But who's complaining [emoji6]. Looking forward to getting back into the Lounge groove. Hope that all are well.

View attachment 59491 View attachment 59492
Wearing the old Stetson Vita-Felt Premier today. Peace

Matt
Good to see you Matt. Healing thoughts and a speedy recovery. BTW, nice hat!

View attachment 59568 View attachment 59569
Don't break the lucky streak yet. But if you need to it could be a lucky OSU Beaver hat here on the other side of the country. I'll send you my address...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe