Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
image.jpeg
Switched to my beater whippet for the nice cool afternoon here in FL.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
It will be a good day Jeremiah when you are able to post non-rotated photos. Its tough turning my desktop on its side so I can admire your hats.
Non rotated? I don't understand. They appear good on my iPhone. I am simply uploading them from there to here and hitting full screen. Do they appear different on a desktop? If so please tell me how I can correct that.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Non rotated? I don't understand. They appear good on my iPhone. I am simply uploading them from there to here and hitting full screen. Do they appear different on a desktop? If so please tell me how I can correct that.

Yeah, your photos embed sideways in the main post, but when we view the attachments they appear right side up. I don't know how to fix this since I attach images as URLs from my facebook page...

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
Yeah. I experimented by rotating photo before uploading and still it uploads sideways the same way. So not sure. I do have photobucket so I could try uploading there and then using the URL next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe