Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
ps... have you ever shared the labels or looked for a LOTXXXX number on that one?
I don't believe I have ... the labels are there and there is a number on the inside of the sweat ... but the threads are so delicate that I am not big on doing the acrobatics it takes just for a picture ... the mirror idea you shared is a good one ... I should try that

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This morning I had a mtg and wore a Simonds Cap.

i-G8Z5NKW-M.jpg

This afternoon I am wearing a Gannon (granite felt).

i-cnpmchR-M.jpg

The hat waits, with a couple of caps, in my backseat for my return trip home late evening.

i-gc4tRb7-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Indeed, it IS a pleasure! Especially your pictures, and your hats!!!
Some days are more busy than others, and it really bothers me when business or other obligations take away from our fun-time here!! How is Mrs. T (et al) doing in the sCity?
They are well in the wild West!
I hope my son will have time to see the Monument Valley location of so many westerns movies....Italian too (Once upon a time in the West)

I don't believe I have ... the labels are there and there is a number on the inside of the sweat ... but the threads are so delicate that I am not big on doing the acrobatics it takes just for a picture ... the mirror idea you shared is a good one ... I should try that

Don't risk popping stitches. I was curious on the style of label and whether there is a LOTXXXX imprint. If there is, I could guess the number series pretty closely, I think.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Don't risk popping stitches. I was curious on the style of label and whether there is a LOTXXXX imprint. If there is, I could guess the number series pretty closely, I think.
I popped a few when I first got it looking for these very things ... I regret it to this day ... always wanted to resew that little section of probably an inch

these old unreeded sweats hate to be messed with sometimes

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Congrats to the Cubbies for a win nearly as exciting as when the Giants did it the last 3 even years...:D
Thanks to all for the likes and comments on my Italian-French combo yesterday. Today I'm going Irish-American with this Dobbs soft felt dress hat from 1928 and a Donegal Handwoven tweed of considerably newer vintage.

b7ed516ad09a0e220756241fe77abc0a.jpg
5abddbc973edf3f742cd161710b72cde.jpg
1223e5004d7dd1cdabb1adbf2cd420bb.jpg
50889e6b50ae792518eef165c5138ca8.jpg

Have a great day!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Congrats to the Cubbies for a win nearly as exciting as when the Giants did it the last 3 even years...:D
Thanks to all for the likes and comments on my Italian-French combo yesterday. Today I'm going Irish-American with this Dobbs soft felt dress hat from 1928 and a Donegal Handwoven tweed of considerably newer vintage.

b7ed516ad09a0e220756241fe77abc0a.jpg
5abddbc973edf3f742cd161710b72cde.jpg
1223e5004d7dd1cdabb1adbf2cd420bb.jpg
50889e6b50ae792518eef165c5138ca8.jpg

Have a great day!
Looking good Moe. I've got a walking hat with that same Donegal Handwoven label, though in my case the weaver is one Paddy Ward.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe