Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
This week work has been a complete PITA, so tonight my silverbelly Campdraft and I sat on the deck for a while and smoked a cigar compliments of Mr. and Mrs. Indycop. Thanks, folks. It was a good one.

And, Bob -- is there any libation shrewdly hidden off-camera? :D

Cheers,
JtL

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Today, my newly arrived Dobbs 100...

Dobbs100.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy, That hat certainly merits the fine suit and tie you put with it.
A hundred dollar hat and a million dollar look!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Tomorrow is Straw Hat Day, so tonight after supper I slapped this Huckel velour on my noggin, and took a half-hour stroll. The hat probably won't take another walk for about four months!

P1070476.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Looks to me like you're practicing your 'sitting-in-a-deck-chair-aboard-a-cruise-ship' routine. ;) :D

Ah, now there's a routine that could become routine easily. I need to get practiced up for that. I'll work on it this summer.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
OK, Bob -- butt out! ChanteuseCarey and I were trying to have a conversation. Now, where were we, ma belle chanteuse...? ;)

Cheers,
JtL

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Vintage creamy white fur hat w/ rhinestone trim today.

We were talking about meeting at a swanky art deco nightclub to discuss the merits/charms of fur hats over libations, oui? If you get there first, please order me a champagne cocktail. You'll know me when you see me- I'll be the lady wearing a vintage ensemble, looking a bit like this...
364346693.jpg

QUOTE=jimmy the lid]OK, Bob -- butt out! ChanteuseCarey and I were trying to have a conversation. Now, where were we, ma belle chanteuse...? ;)

Cheers,
JtL[/QUOTE]

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
merci mon ami de port de chapeau.

and with that, I shall say goodnight to you all and your wonderful hats, gentlemen. I must get my beauty sleep (I need all I can get!)- for tomorrow is a busy day with much to do in preparation for the Art Deco Ball on Saturday evening.

jimmy the lid said:
Mais, bien sur...:)

Cheers,
JtL

Goose.

Practically Family
Thanks all for the nice comments regarding the Fed on my head. If it wasn't for this forum, I probably would have never picked one up.

You gentlemen are something else on any given day. Then JtL puts up the pic of his Dobbs. Add to that the fact that my seat covers don't match the lid :eek: Like a bad hair day or running your DC-3 next to a Globemaster in a haul contest.

Yeah, it's not a contest, but JtL's ensemble, simply a tough act to follow. But, what the hell, bunny fur Federation IV Standard Tawny Fawn.
Exit, stage left...

536694249_82zWk-M.jpg

BobC

indycop said:
lol lol Deck 9 outside the Cove Cafe!!:D :D

I'll meet you gentlemen there in the morning for coffee. Then in the afternoon perhaps Sam and the Cuban boys will meet us there. Or does Sam need to wait until noon if we're on the high seas?

BobC

jimmy the lid said:
OK, Bob -- butt out! ChanteuseCarey and I were trying to have a conversation. Now, where were we, ma belle chanteuse...? ;)

Cheers,
JtL

OIC. This isn't the first time I've been kicked aside for the musings of an attractive lady, but it is the first time in cyberspace. ;) Carey on, Jimmy.

Goose, the tawny Fed looks good. I have four Campdrafts...I may as well have three Feds, right?

Mr. Paladin

jimmy the lid said:
Today, my newly arrived Dobbs 100...
Cheers,
JtL

Jimmy, what a great hat and complimentary suit! Gene pegged it; HOME RUN!

Bakers44, just go with the addiction, fighting it doesn't really help.

BobC, work may have been a pain but you look the picture of relaxation there! Nice hat and good cigar, thats how to do it!

Goose, you make the FED look like a million bucks. Keep on rollin".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe