Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
A '80s era (sweaty and rained on) Amish straw after picking mushrooms and rescuing a lawn tractor that someone dumped in the woods.

28339972034_ef257652b8_z.jpg
What kinds of mushrooms did you pick? It does look like an excellent shrooming hat.

Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Michael -- this was the second weekend of Chanterelles. Only a 1/3 of a Wal-Mart sack this time, but I didn't roam too far.. We found four full sacks last week.
Most excellent. I've never run onto that many. You must be in chanterelle heaven. I found 3/4 lb of early ones a couple of weeks ago and that was about the best I had done. Made a very nice pasta topper with chicken and wine.

Michael

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Good Sat. afternoon folks. I have been catching up on chores in my Gannon fedora. The hat is a ightweight silvermist beaver felt with a marvelous silver/blue ribbon. Marvelous for our breezy 73'F temps.

i-RR9wFnf-M.jpg

i-P2ZD6Dh-L.jpg

Earlier today my vtg. Stetson Beachcomber was pressed into service when I had a couple of errands to run.

i-3c4FgfK-M.jpg

i-M66kDn3-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -
Eric, before reading your post I knew it was a Gannon !!! Wear in good good healt my friend. !!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric, before reading your post I knew it was a Gannon !!! Wear in good good healt my friend. !!!

Chamuco; Thanks. I did see your hat, my silvermist's cousin, in a post this past week. Your hat is living an adventurous life.

Looking good Eric. I really dig that Beachcomber!

Thanks Harv. Your cap is marvelous and appropriate for the summer. Excellent post in the Hat/Drink thread this past week!

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21