Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Cold this morning, 80F. I was able to wear a Stetson 25 to drop my wife off at the airport.

05130b9d797026361aa10feb84200b16.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks David.
We're forecasting rain Saturday and Sunday here. I'm ready for some cooler, rainy weather. The heat's been wearing me out lately.

Same here, Roger - been hot the last few weeks and I'm looking forward to a little break.

Well, to be fair I did have a couple of days in Philly (almost as hot and humid as here) last weekend and Wisconsin (perfect, mid 80's) earlier this week so I've escaped a little [emoji3]

Bama, RJR - thanks, guys. This is an older 25 (previously owned by our friend rabbit) and the lightweight felt is nice for a warm morning.

Cheers!
David - 21 Century Man

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I've been wearing my woomera everyday for the last several weeks, so I'm used to a full sized hat, in fact I put on a Resistol with a 3 inch brim the other day and felt naked.
Today, however, my sombrero arrived. This is a seriously big Hat!
I hit the brim on the door trying to walk outside.

I can tell you love it Joe ! And know the feeling . Looked at the Sombrero on my EA wish list just yesterday , or the night before I think . It looks Super Sweet ! A Hat that does it for you makes you step a little higher . It Rocks ! (like Esther in the Little Black Dress)(maybe) ;) (lets say sort of close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken