Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Y'know, when I ordered my black PB Milan, I figured it would be a good summer hat for mostly evening wear - going out to dinner with the wife, etc. - maybe an outdoor concert. But these things are so nice I wear mine all the time. A very breezy and cool hat; when I drive down the road with the windows down, I can actually feel the wind on my head inside the hat! I need to get another in Natural, maybe with a wider ribbon...

Mebbe they'll run that sale again.
THEY WILL! Just spoke to Brad Peters. $100.00 custom Milan Hemp. $35 finished brim binding.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Weather is just right for this lightweight Portis Silver Beaver.

b0980ffef336c49f9637686f4285dd89.jpg
cb4398d76235fc767c861c3ca66ef07a.jpg

Have a great day!

Excellent showings as always, ladies and gents! You are truly wonderful enablers!! The last week of school, I asked a student as a review, "What comes at the end of the sentence?" the response was "an appeal!" o_O I hope your parents come and pick you up...And soon!! I hadda ask! :rolleyes: Now that the students are home with their folks for the summer, it's Borsa 'Thirty' time in a color called 'Cola.'
Nice one Jack. I love the cola color.

Excellent showings as always, ladies and gents! You are truly wonderful enablers!! The last week of school, I asked a student as a review, "What comes at the end of the sentence?" the response was "an appeal!" o_O I hope your parents come and pick you up...And soon!! I hadda ask! :rolleyes: Now that the students are home with their folks for the summer, it's Borsa 'Thirty' time in a color called 'Cola.'
Nice!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe