Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thanks! (and thanks for the conversion)

Now lets see. Who would be able to do something like this in Europe.....Esther??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

We shall talk about it saturday :)

No problem, Serge!
Esther has been dying to do a cattleman crease. Right Esther? ;)

You're right!
I'm sure Sergej would look great in one.

I do like it a lot. I'm just hesitant since I'm not sure I can pull it off...

A very rich weekend of posts... thanks for all the inspiration. Sending a special congratulations to Terry for his granddaughter's stunning academic achievement. She must have taken a ton of advanced courses to push that gpa through the roof. Best of luck to her in the fall.

Today the weather couldn't be better... a perfect late spring day. I selected a feather weight Stetson nutria felt hat.

060616.jpg

feathernutria3.jpg
One of my all time faves on this site.

During the rains of yesterday, my ca 1955 Royal Stetson. The first photo shows my hats travel box(es), compliments of BJ's Wholesale Club and Welch's Grapes. If you want to use this approach, be sure to place plain white or unbleached paper in the box bottoms first. The boxes interlock when stacked, never tip over, and work like a charm! Added note: There are other sizes of these nice stacking produce boxes. I have found some that are significantly taller, but none larger side-to-side. Still the perfect way to safely bring the whole rotation!
DSC05249.jpg DSC05251.jpg DSC05253.jpg DSC05254.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe