Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Moonstone Federation lV Deluxe Grade.
6e5528a242118b8b4adf2b0dbbf09034.jpg
2c3437bc2038dfe78fc178c139521fac.jpg
4edcade81742516610cb3c32e2bf897c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WOW Bob ! I had to do a Double Take ! Nice Moonstone Fed VI Deluxe ! I thought you had pulled another NOS something out of the Hat ! That Baby Looks Nice !

You know , I've heard others looking for the elusive Blue Hat , The Squatter is a Blue in one , the original I think , and I saw it on a thread here . Another Sharp Akubra !

Keep On Rockin The Lids Bob !

Great parade of lids over the last few days. Everyone looks great!

Lids of a different sort. She finally graduated! She was the top Valedictorian out of four in her school....a 4.248 GPA! She'll be attending Denison University in the Fall, and she was also awarded a $100,000 Founder's Scholarship to go there. I'm definitely the proud Grandfather!....that's an OR I'm wearing, btw.

Awesome Terry! Congrats!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Great parade of lids over the last few days. Everyone looks great!

Lids of a different sort. She finally graduated! She was the top Valedictorian out of four in her school....a 4.248 GPA! She'll be attending Denison University in the Fall, and she was also awarded a $100,000 Founder's Scholarship to go there. I'm definitely the proud Grandfather!....that's an OR I'm wearing, btw.

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

"Swingin School"...Bobby Rydell

"Get A Job!"...The Silhouettes

Congratulations Terry and your whole Family ! My crazy daughter graduated both HS and College with Honors and never said a word , I found out at Graduation along with everyone else . Great Hats ! I know you're So Proud ! What an Accomplishment ! The granddaughter thing threw me for a loop , though . Are you sure she's not your Daughter ? I see the family resemblance , what a lovely young lady . All The Best !

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Hey all!
Cool and breezy here. Borsalino Colombo velour shading my eyes and covering my mop today. I must get a haircut soon.

2aab17987a5ec12b860b4841fe36c860.jpg
2d17a4d56b7a7baad96b8906156a92e5.jpg
22f2bfdf87d1cfcc2b259b63274798e8.jpg

Thanks to all for likes and kind words. Have a great day! :)

Moe , You know I love the Shags , but boy Sharp Velour Borsalino ! Hope you feel better Bro . I pity the guys that roofed your house ! What a Pitch ! Looks like a job for Spiderman !

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Oh my goodness, Moehawk, what a cool hat. You wear it with style. Is it a Borsalino or a Vanzina, shaped by Borsalino. I ask because I bought a hat in a thrift shop the other day that looks very much like yours. It's a "Vanzina, shaped by Borsalino".
Your Borsalino Colombo must be what my Vanzina, shaped by Borsalino is based on.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I've also promised someone to take the MG along to another event today.
It's a fashion come vintage event, depicting the art deco period of the 20th century.

My 39' Buick Century.

Remembering BoaterHat's gorgeous Buick, and that we went to a vintage event today depicting the art deco period of the 20th century, Tina saw this Buick, in RHD too.
buick 1939 2.jpg
classic cars at The Alice Lisle 122.jpg
In case you had forgotten, you are supposed to be looking at Tina's hat.

Attachments

• buick 1939.jpg
    buick 1939.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 129

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Another warm and lovely day. Bit of a bike ride to do some errands and a short stop at the last day of the Arts Fest for some chicken tikka masala and a look around. The palm straw plantation is the wear of the day.
P1180576 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

And I'll mention that I saw a lot of brimmed hats at the Festival this weekend. Mostly various types of straws with a couple of nice panamas and milans. A few cloth, maybe a couple of cloth/straw hybrids. At a couple of points I believe they outnumbered ball caps.
P1180574 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Now I think a cool beverage and a nap may be called for.

Michael

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Michael! I never thought of Spidey as a roofer, but hey, if you have applicable talents...:)
Steve, I have 2 Vanzinas, one with the same logo as your Vanzina Pavia (60's to 70's vintage) and one much newer with a factory tag the same as my modern Borsalino Como, but neither has the Borsalino name on them. I read on here that Vanzina was acquired at some point by Borsalino. Great quality hats, and look sharp too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe