Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
8f41c04ca35dba89b983bbab6d0b123e.jpg

Borsalino hat on Shabbos (pic taken prior to Shabbos). I never thought I would see the day when I went full black hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shabbat Shalom Eli ! It Looks Great ! Borsalino are one of the Two Most Popular . Elegant , and Sophisticated , Well Dressed !

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great parade of lids over the last few days. Everyone looks great!

Lids of a different sort. She finally graduated! She was the top Valedictorian out of four in her school....a 4.248 GPA! She'll be attending Denison University in the Fall, and she was also awarded a $100,000 Founder's Scholarship to go there. I'm definitely the proud Grandfather!....that's an OR I'm wearing, btw.

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

"Swingin School"...Bobby Rydell

"Get A Job!"...The Silhouettes

EstherWeis

Vendor

Lids of a different sort. She finally graduated! She was the top Valedictorian out of four in her school....a 4.248 GPA! She'll be attending Denison University in the Fall, and she was also awarded a $100,000 Founder's Scholarship to go there. I'm definitely the proud Grandfather!....that's an OR I'm wearing, btw.

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

Wowza! Congratulations to her and your entire family!

You must be do very proud!

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

Congratulations! !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Man A&A , That Boater looks Great on you ! Boy to have (almost) forgotten how , that Picture looks Ab Fab ! Like Professional !

Thanks, Michael! The boater is my favorite summer hat. A classic look that gets lots of attention. :) This new Knox has a nice wide ribbon, very bold.

The pic was shot with my iPhone (selfie lens) and a subtle Photobucket "indiglow" filter. I was amazed at how clear the resolution was, which had a lot to do with the terrific natural lighting in my room. My phone never ceases to amaze me.

4a1d7dd4394ed3e57ade1fc6a95f3074.jpg

Unbranded vintage 50s straw cowboy hat for me.....Bamaboots in a Portis

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is Dale and I at the Huntsville Cigar Box Guitar Festival at Lowe Mill. We've been trying to set up a meet and greet for some time. It was great to finally get together, especially when someone you seem to have so much in common with turns out to be such a nice guy and a pleasure to be around.

We both talked about the FL community and that's what it is to me and Dale. Everyone of you that I've met here have all been so kind and after awhile it seems as if we get to know each other a little bit beyond the hats were wearing. It was great to finally meet up with a member and it's something I hope to do again with many of you here.

That's brilliant, you Down South guys!!
Thanks, David. It was fun.

You both look great. Love the shirts and boots as well as the hats.
Appreciate it, Bob.

You two look like swapmeet vendors selling quilts or something.
Looking for anything in particular, Jack?

Awesome! I wish I was there with y'all!
That would have been great, Harv. Can't think of a better addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe