Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I didn't get the memo about the color of the day, I guess! The storms have passed leaving things wet, windy & cool for now. Wearing my Rand Tom Mix.

2s69gdv.jpg
Awesome Mix HJ ! You sent the storms to me !!! Not very nice ... .
5e3334926d54271ba561a5a173caba44.jpg

0146719ec3ccb6bfe73c495b85d54f06.jpg

New Akubra Cattleman in Bran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet Hat Eli ! Great color , too ! Pace yourself , you'll keep her happier . I finally ordered my Woomera the other night ! Yay !

Thursday Bob for Hats whatever kind .

Happy Birthday Charlie ! Nice Bowler !

Thanks Eric ! You and Bruno are able to remember everyone's great contributions. I get off track . Sorry ... . Beautiful Hats though , and kind words . +2 I second your remarks , plus add thanks to you ! And your Beauties !

Last edited:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Boaters are just baddass GREAT lids, Michael! And you wear that one with aplomb!

Today, my new-to-me-on-my-birthday (yesterday) 1930s Mallory Century Derby. Did I mention that it's my size!! It's SO BIG, that they needed TWO size tags to properly indicate the size. Check it out!
View attachment 50491 View attachment 50492 View attachment 50493 View attachment 50495
Thank you Charlie and Happy Birthday. The bowler is very nice. I've been contemplating the need to start looking for one of those myself. I'm fortunate to have a head size that was more commonly seen a couple of generations ago.

Michael

Good afternoon folks.

Steve; Your recent haul is yielding some terrific hats. I bet your neighbors would be curious about your passions. Always enjoyable to see parts of your collection.

This morning I was out and about in my Gannon silver mist. This light weight felt with a mid ribbon is a "big crown and ribbon" in my hat closet. I am enjoying being "different" this morning.

i-tmBghMH-M.jpg

i-nf87wC2-M.jpg

A vtg. Stetso straw is on duty for this afternoon.

My backseat is crowded with head gear. A ball cap is needed for work on my brothers dock later this evening.

i-T82mMsp-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Eric, Thanks! Great combo (Gannon Silver Mist & vintage Stetson Straw) on your part!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Awesome Mix HJ ! You sent the storms to me !!! Not very nice ... .

Sweet Hat Eli ! Great color , too ! Pace yourself , you'll keep her happier . I finally ordered my Woomera the other night ! Yay !

Thursday Bob for Hats whatever kind .

Happy Birthday Charlie ! Nice Bowler !

Thanks Eric ! You and Bruno are able to remember everyone's great contributions. I get off track . Sorry ... . Beautiful Hats though , and kind words . +2 I second your remarks , plus add thanks to you ! And your Beauties !
Is it Friday yet...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe