Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Really pretty morning... It makes me want to play hooky. No such luck, though. So, the Vita-Felt premier homburg is dragging me along to work this morning.
07f94491cafb78befa98d785780b6b0d.jpg
c62a16830c3ccd50a699ede80eb1e7c6.jpg
62873771e2bb7fb67bfa0e51701a3313.jpg
d3a2b999c279416ed50a9b8d6b5c98ea.jpg

Have a spectacular Tuesday, folks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Really pretty morning... It makes me want to play hooky. No such luck, though. So, the Vita-Felt premier homburg is dragging me along to work this morning.
07f94491cafb78befa98d785780b6b0d.jpg
c62a16830c3ccd50a699ede80eb1e7c6.jpg
62873771e2bb7fb67bfa0e51701a3313.jpg
d3a2b999c279416ed50a9b8d6b5c98ea.jpg

Have a spectacular Tuesday, folks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

can never get enough of this one

and actually had my whiskey Gannon made in honor of it ... I think you knew that

love it

A little low light action as I take my somewhat sleep-deprived carcass to our Columbus office today. Calling for some clouds and rain - not quite the beeyootiful day we had yesterday. But hey, I'm not in a parka, either!

Mallory's "The Dallas" is going to keep me company in my office at the Mother Ship.

Picture3.jpg
Picture1.jpg
Picture4.jpg

Hope everybody has a great Tuesday!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
My favorite Homburg!
Enjoy the day, Matt .

can never get enough of this one

and actually had my whiskey Gannon made in honor of it ... I think you knew that

love it

This could be EVERYBODY's favorite Hommy!

Thanks guys. Yeah... Stetson hit it out of the park on this one. I'm lucky to have stumbled upon it.

And it's so darned cool that a hat made 70 something years ago is the inspiration for that new Gannon, Moon.

Have a blast today, all.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
A little low light action as I take my somewhat sleep-deprived carcass to our Columbus office today. Calling for some clouds and rain - not quite the beeyootiful day we had yesterday. But hey, I'm not in a parka, either!

Mallory's "The Dallas" is going to keep me company in my office at the Mother Ship.

View attachment 48835 View attachment 48836 View attachment 48837

Hope everybody has a great Tuesday!

I love that one Jim

I'm a huge sucker for a hat that looks like that

that is one superb band Jack
is that stock ?
did you make it ?
buy it somewhere ?

just awesome
Thanks Moon. It was made by a local Indian woman. That's how she made her living in her old age & I bought quite a bit from her. She has since passed on. The colors of the beads didn't come out very well due to the auto exposure but they are black, white, silver & steel blue. It's the subtle steel blue that really seems to set it off I think. I wish it was just a bit wider.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Moon. It was made by a local Indian woman. That's how she made her living in her old age & I bought quite a bit from her. She has since passed on. The colors of the beads didn't come out very well due to the auto exposure but they are black, white, silver & steel blue. It's the subtle steel blue that really seems to set it off I think. I wish it was just a bit wider.

I absolutely love it
That is something special you have there

Mm25

One Too Many
Sort of a dark day here today with storms predicted for later. It may be one of the last times for wearing a black felt for this season. Ritch Rand Tom Horn (sorry for the under exposure).

24y4l1u.jpg

dvmr5t.jpg
I had a young lady tell me the other day that a black felt was the only acceptable hat for evening wear. Leave the white straws at home when the sun goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael