Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hangin' at one of my favorite watering holes tonight. A cheeseburger, a couple of pints of mother's milk, and Dave Greer's Classic Jazz Stompers. Same hat.

68c7a5fbca4686c813f55e9980a2a27c.jpg

Oh yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Fruno!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Well, its cold again. 72 yesterday afternoon, and 27 early this morning.

Stetson Real Nutria

1db05d9e174bf144746051dad2daa7f7.jpg

162955b88ced49081f9f767fbdf30d49.jpg
AWESOME!

AWESOME!

A depression era Stetson can lift the spirits like a Busby Berkeley musical. This one pulls out all the stops.

040516.jpg

040516_bossrawedge.jpg
AWESOME!

Had to break out the winter coat again today... which I'm not real pumped about.

Vita Felt Playboy

5a0f749d5e26e9e9f1d276e06384ac8f.jpg

9f92eb5613bb9be5bf160ef99d4fcaaa.jpg

3c83a1698ed6d35efd435796bc50a39d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWESOME!

With a Whole Lot of More that are AWESOME ! Before during and after ! Great Hats ! Everyone!

...I have very fond memories of being a child and falling asleep on the couch while my dad watched the Yankee game ... those sounds to this day are very soothing

pretty sure it was the voices of Phil Rizzuto & Frank Messer back then...
For me it's hearing Vin Scully announcing a Dodgers game (Los Angeles Dodgers, that is). It takes me right back to my younger days, hanging out in the garage doing whatever I was doing while dad was listening to the game. Fond memories indeed.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:
Well, looks like another black hat tomorrow for the sweep!

Three in a row? That would be a "hat trick," no? You should have your newest one tomorrow.

I haven't played "Whippet Whendnesday" in a while. I probably don't wear this baby enough. It's a great piece of work. But I suppose I need not tell you folks that, as most have more experience in this matter than me.

Picture27.jpg
Picture26.jpg
Picture28.jpg
Picture29.jpg

And a quick shot now that the sun has graced my office with it's presence.
Picture30.jpg

I hope everybody has a Happy Hump Day

Three in a row? That would be a "hat trick," no? You should have your newest one tomorrow.

I haven't played "Whippet Whendnesday" in a while. I probably don't wear this baby enough. It's a great piece of work. But I suppose I need not tell you folks that, as most have more experience in this matter than me.

View attachment 47783 View attachment 47784 View attachment 47785 View attachment 47786

View attachment 47787

That's a favorite of mine, Fruno. Outstanding.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 47783 View attachment 47784 View attachment 47785 View attachment 47786

View attachment 47787

Beautiful

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 47787

You probably don't... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82