Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
That looks good on you Carter, what do you think of the Flicker type straw?
Rusty, I like the shape of this hat but the Flicke straw is just ok. I'll stick with milan and panama unless I run acrossa really nice baku.

IC, Can we see a shot of the ribbon on that Fed? I really like the wide ribbon. Next thing we know, you'll be sportin' a pocket square.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Federation

GEDC0490-1.jpg

I like it. Sure changes the look of that hat.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:

IC, Can we see a shot of the ribbon on that Fed? I really like the wide ribbon. Next thing we know, you'll be sportin' a pocket square.
I haven't tidied up the folds yet but here ya go...:eek:
It's a 2 inch dark burgundy that lightens up in the light.

GEDC0499-1.jpg

GEDC0501-1.jpg

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
Today it was rainy and cold so I decided to wear my newly reshaped Campdraft. I got to looking at all the great looking Campdrafts on here and thought how nice they look with a fedora type crease, and the brim snapped down. I reshaped mine into a center dent crease. It's looks awesome like this and is the first hat with a wide brim I felt instantly comfortable wearing.

Small and fuzzy picture but here it is.

3360951841_8b9d74fb08_m.jpg

RBH

Bartender
D.W. Suratt said:
Today it was rainy and cold so I decided to wear my newly reshaped Campdraft. I got to looking at all the great looking Campdrafts on here and thought how nice they look with a fedora type crease, and the brim snapped down. I reshaped mine into a center dent crease. It's looks awesome like this and is the first hat with a wide brim I felt instantly comfortable wearing.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

CRH

Call Me a Cab
D.W. Suratt said:

Hmmm... casual, nice hat, nice long black coat. Rock'n :D.

We could use some center dent lessons in the Campdraft thread if you're up for it, Suratt.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
ortega76 said:
HPG- You're missing something here. Oh, I know. A Hemingway-style daiquiri in your hand. ;)

Love the lid, especially the band on it.

Thanks, pals! This is one of two vintage Cuenca straws I've bought with the Adam brand on 'em. This one came with three different pugaree ribbons as part of the deal! :) There's this burgundy/brown one, a blue one and a green one. I'll be able to mix it up over the summer and get more mileage out of the straws I have.

Wil Tam

Practically Family
carter said:
3360647271_e53f4be8c4.jpg

Wil, You've really come in to your own with wider brim and taller crowns.

thanks man! couldn't have done it well without all of you guys helping me out :)

everyone looks amazing in their hats today, kudos to all!

[I did all the back-slapping separately because I wanted to pad my comments up to the 500 milestone mark!! lol lol lol ]

----------------
Now playing: Bryan Ferry - The 39 Steps
via FoxyTunes

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
CRH said:
Hmmm... casual, nice hat, nice long black coat. Rock'n :D.

We could use some center dent lessons in the Campdraft thread if you're up for it, Suratt.

This is what the hat looks like without me in it. Actually the coat's not that long, about the same as a standard pea coat. I think the angle of the shot makes it look longer.

3362367434_901ff60c75_m.jpg

3361557127_0d680ebe1d_m.jpg

3362371654_3b960037a0_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21