Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knotten

Practically Family
Wearing my Stetsonian again after tweaking the bash over the weekend. Great hats today, everyone.

1f91ab433959f9cb9ec1ac1920ca0b15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackieMatra

A-List Customer
So i figured I'd order some more berets since I'm wearing them a lot these days

The original idea was one to match my coat. Oops?
Boy am I glad i had them delivered at the workshop, not at home. :D

7bc440fc8e1c5c03619e5c8978f18a38.jpg

71e3ff13bf5b1ff1931b3117892afe3e.jpg

2a3bd348e4954f0ef38f817452fe871e.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Why "oops"? It seems to match your coat quite closely.
Are they the unlined ones from the Czech Republic?

WINTER has ARRIVED. I was able to convince Mrs. HRM to go outside for some R&R; both on Nordic skis, and on the toboggan! I was wearing a Black Sheep Hat Works in dark moss while shooshing, and a rabbit fur top to toboggan.

Note: we were the only old people on the slope!

COLD can be GOOD, because warming up is so much fun...

Wonderful! :)

@EstherWeis

The beret just looking classic fine AND they aren't capturing space! :) That's one of the things, I like on my classic flatcaps. I could have fifty flatcaps and they wouldn't capture much more space then ten of them.

Knotten

Practically Family
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the compliments. I tend to get a little OCD about bashing hats, and it takes me several days to think about it and to keep adjusting it. But I do enjoy the process. Trenchfriend, if you're right, maybe I should wear that hat and go ask the boss for a raise!

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the compliments. I tend to get a little OCD about bashing hats, and it takes me several days to think about it and to keep adjusting it. But I do enjoy the process. Trenchfriend, if you're right, maybe I should wear that hat and go ask the boss for a raise!

With Luca Brasi next to you. ;) ;) ;)

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
WINTER has ARRIVED. I was able to convince Mrs. HRM to go outside for some R&R; both on Nordic skis, and on the toboggan! I was wearing a Black Sheep Hat Works in dark moss while shooshing, and a rabbit fur top to toboggan.

Note: we were the only old people on the slope! View attachment 42432 View attachment 42433 View attachment 42434

COLD can be GOOD, because warming up is so much fun...
Good for you and yours Charlie! You're a better man then me. I don't do cold or snow...

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I've been so busy I haven’t even been able to look at the great hats. I will back track this week.

TJones – That hat looks great on you. Very sharp.

Daniele – Fantastico!

Panadora - Sharp!

ADHD – I don’t know…a 20’s Stetson Bowler might do you.

MM – I LOVE those colors. I wish I had a hat in those shades. Gorgeous.

Dlaniger – Looks like the right hat today.

Esther – Really like the look. I don’t have enough hair to make a beret work (to keep me warm).

hatsRme – Awesome. Looks like you have a blast.

40Cal – Not only do you have gorgeous hats, but it looks kinda warm there. Stop it.

Knotten – A beauty, indeed.

Bob – Thelonious would be proud.

My Borsalino Trionfo Pocket Hat

IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1773.JPG

Good for you and yours Charlie! You're a better man then me. I don't do cold or snow...

Sorry to hear that, ol' fella! I still like the cold, and am waiting to outgrow it. And, as stated previously, warming up is SO much fun...

Hey, Miami! I would be more than impressed if you pulled that beauty out of a pocket. WOW!!!

40Cal

One Too Many
I've been so busy I haven’t even been able to look at the great hats. I will back track this week.

TJones – That hat looks great on you. Very sharp.

Daniele – Fantastico!

Panadora - Sharp!

ADHD – I don’t know…a 20’s Stetson Bowler might do you.

MM – I LOVE those colors. I wish I had a hat in those shades. Gorgeous.

Dlaniger – Looks like the right hat today.

Esther – Really like the look. I don’t have enough hair to make a beret work (to keep me warm).

hatsRme – Awesome. Looks like you have a blast.

40Cal – Not only do you have gorgeous hats, but it looks kinda warm there. Stop it.

Knotten – A beauty, indeed.

Bob – Thelonious would be proud.

My Borsalino Trionfo Pocket Hat

View attachment 42449 View attachment 42450
Thanks Miami! All the talk about cold weather this morning from Loungers..... I thought I better keep quiet! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe