Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you guys ... you are all very kind

Jim that is fantastic!!!!! ... I may have to take a couple pics later to round out the ad

... and great use of absconding ... a word I haven't used in a dogs age

You could ride down to JJ or Delmonico and get one of the guys to stage them for you. It'd be great with you and Jeff in the fourth photo!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Vtg. Stetson Flagship and Cordova Cap for my traveling today.

i-WnZr5Xc-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

bama .... great to see your mug bro !!!!

Thank you, moon. I may be in trouble though, I finally told Witness Protection to kiss my a**, I'm posting selfies. Thanks to all others for the great and encouraging comments and "likes." Means a lot coming from you folks.

Bama, I have a vintage pair of Tony Lama El Rey's in gator. I'm going to have to work those into some of my next pics.

Hurricane, post em up. I have one pair of El Rey's in my collection done up in French calf. El Rey's are fine examples of what Tony Lama used to be capable of.

If you haven't seen it, there is a thread for cowboy boots:http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/cowboy-boots.5882/

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Looking good, Jeff! Have you lost weight?
A

Thanks! And I think so. A good 15 under what I weighed last time according to the dr. But I'm not sure how!

Charlie, maybe that's what you're seeing-- same glasses as before [emoji5]

Thanks for the comments. Everyone looks spectacular. Hats are fun.

Man, I miss a couple days though, and a hundred amazing lids. Nice to see them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82