Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thx Charlie. Guess we told em yesterday! Its actually a very very dark chocolate. Light brings out the brown. Shade brings out the black.
f0f6fcc3edba762852764391aa74c29b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
hatsRme-glad you mentioned the selfie stick, or else I'd have thought you'd made a new very tall friend.
Daniele- "omnivorous of hats"...I like that! :) i've been feeling that way too.
Fruno, do you find yourself looking for excuses to go outdoors so you can "just grab the first hat that you see" just to wear more in a day? Guilty here!:D

Three Way Friday ?...... No?

Anyway
I figured since this is its first appearance on the lounge that I would poorly recreate the Bob Benchley ad.

So on top is my Stetson premier vita-felt Three Way

f07c1e5dd051dbd8c0f3d99ba18d7ae3.jpg

fbac31c3aa23e8213bc22c165e5959b8.jpg

bf610bd6a84e5f1ecd561394577607e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done, Moon!! And a big conGRAT on THAT HAT!!!!!
Yo, Moe! No new friends for me, but thanks for the positive thoughts, Ol' Sport!

philosophy101

A-List Customer

Anyway
I figured since this is its first appearance on the lounge that I would poorly recreate the Bob Benchley ad.

f07c1e5dd051dbd8c0f3d99ba18d7ae3.jpg

fbac31c3aa23e8213bc22c165e5959b8.jpg

bf610bd6a84e5f1ecd561394577607e5.jpg

Very cool three-way re-creation! And I LOVE it brim up, with that big, wide brim binding! Give that a chance now and then!

Anyway

Too cool Moonie! That's great!

hatsRme-glad you mentioned the selfie stick, or else I'd have thought you'd made a new very tall friend.
Daniele- "omnivorous of hats"...I like that! :) i've been feeling that way too.
Fruno, do you find yourself looking for excuses to go outdoors so you can "just grab the first hat that you see" just to wear more in a day? Guilty here!:D

Not so much that as I look at them every day and can't decide what to put on. Sure, the rest of my clothes dictate color and style, but I start to feel bad if I haven't worn one in a while and I miss it. It doesn't help I've been in acquisition mode over the past 4-6 weeks and have added a few to my collection, adding to my distress.

I haven't worn a Dalton all week. I'm getting twitchy.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
LOL!
yeah, I've been buying my share recently too. I figure with prices on older vintage rising like they are, won't be long before the only vintage lid under a c-note will be 70's tweed.
Good thing I like stingies and Trachtens. Still find cheap deals on those, for now.:)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
thank you guys ... you are all very kind

Jim that is fantastic!!!!! ... I may have to take a couple pics later to round out the ad

... and great use of absconding ... a word I haven't used in a dogs age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82