Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter

I'll Lock Up
volatile said:
n284202159_2221338_7755.jpg
:whistling Fedora? What fedora? :whistling

volatile

A-List Customer
*giggle*

T'was a good night. Sadly they all went home with their respective boy/girlfriends. As much as I wish that picture was fair and accurate description of my daily life, I'll have to 'fess up to that, at least. :)

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
volatile said:
*giggle*

T'was a good night. Sadly they all went home with their respective boy/girlfriends. As much as I wish that picture was fair and accurate description of my daily life, I'll have to 'fess up to that, at least. :)

Well at least you have a record of it. You can tell the story any way you want to with that photo. :D

Jabos

A-List Customer
T'was a good night. Sadly they all went home with their respective boy/girlfriends. As much as I wish that picture was fair and accurate description of my daily life, I'll have to 'fess up to that, at least.

Well, I think that ended that, unless someone can top that pic! I was sort of hoping we could get a lot of involvement and slowly escalate the thing. Maybe I will have to go out tonight and . . . naw.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
metropd said:
What do you mean? You have a lot better results. You have Beautiful kids and a wonderful wife. I'd take that any day over fooling around with a bunch of girls. Your way is much more fulfilling. ;)

Well, unless you count my hats as the little ones, I'M the only 'kid' at my house. lol lol But yeah, Nicki and I do just fine together and I get your kind sentiment. Thanks, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe