Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esther, like the orange felt. The ribbon is a nice contrast.

Mark, I love that Knox. It goes great with that particular bow tie.

Greg, nice family photo. Looks like you guys had a good trip. Good to see you. Welcome back!

Dave 3 month total wait, but it goes fast:rolleyes:

Only if you can find some hats to buy in the interim, as a distraction.

Getting in the office early to tackle a small mountain of paperwork. Decided to wear the Knox Fifteen today, as it helps project a 'can-do' attitude.

That Knox definitely says attitude. Good looking hat today.

Esther - nice, orange, and summery. I know you're on your way to work, but I see a patio, some shady trees, and an umbrella drink when I see that hat!

Today is grey, overcast and gloomy. While my grey and blues match the weather, and the hat is close to the color of the sky, my mood is light. Why? Because it's my first day out in my New Old Dalton I picked up late last week. Freshly cleaned, amateurely reblocked, and with a fresh crease loosely inspired by TommyK's patented side dents.

IMG_1014.JPG IMG_1018.JPG IMG_1019.JPG

javadave61

Practically Family
Esther... it's a dreary day here too. If only I had an orange hat. Love the look!
Mark, that's a "can do" hat for sure. The secret is in the wide brim binding. It's like kryptonite to a mountain of paper.
Greg, I second Harv's remarks. Lovely photo.
Harv, can't wait to see what you're wearing. It's always first class.
Fruno, LOVE the Dalton Dents.

Usually, when it rain, I think Akubra. But today, I decided to give Stetson a chance. This hat has held up well in pouring rain. So, in honor of RobertM's new acquisition, I couldn't resist wearing my Premiere Strat in Cornhill.

2015-08-11 07.30.06-1.jpg

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
Looking great everyone
You gentlemen ... And now lady... Are an inspiration.
I'm off to mail a pug to Alive'n'Amplified then give 8 straight drum lessons wearing this silverbelly Deluxe CD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moon, what is your preferred genre? "MAMA" and I have a blues band. I love playing that stuff.

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
COLOR="#FF0000"]Esther [/COLOR]- nice, orange, and summery. I know you're on your way to work, but I see a patio, some shady trees, and an umbrella drink when I see that hat!]

Oh I wish! That and maybe some cheese :D

All you fellas looking great!

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
moon, what is your preferred genre? "MAMA" and I have a blues band. I love playing that stuff.

don't really have a preferred genre nowadays ... it is how I make my living so I play whatever they pay me to play and enjoy it .... ah the life of a hired gun

I do a lot of jazz , country/blues , R&B, and hip hop gigs ... not as many rock gigs as I used to ... the rock gigs are usually the freebees :)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
beautiful hats to start the day everyone

Esther beautiful hat in a gorgeous color .... nice work on the bow... well done .. and you wear it well

strapped looking good in that Knox brother ... the early bird gets the worm my man

Tedquinton you and the wife are well hatted... beautiful family

Fruno my man you rock those Daltons ... you have become quite the shaper of hats ... looking great

Dave you may have convinced me that I need a cornhill strat ... such a classic look on you ... you make me want to shave :)

Charlie that Royal is gorgeous ... Love the back bow... I only have one back bow on a Knox twenty ... thanks for reminding me that I need to look for more :) ... looks awesome on you

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thank you all!

You guys make me want to use some thin ribbons, i always use big ones.
I feel it adds a female touch to a "mens hat".

But i might try out the thin, because i like it!
I don't know what it's gonna look like on a woman, crowns are easily to high...

I'm astounded by all the nice hats!
Belgians are tame hat wearers compared to you all! Love it!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thank you all!

You guys make me want to use some thin ribbons, i always use big ones.
I feel it adds a female touch to a "mens hat".

But i might try out the thin, because i like it!
I don't know what it's gonna look like on a woman, crowns are easily to high...

I'm astounded by all the nice hats!
Belgians are tame hat wearers compared to you all! Love it!

Thanks for sharing your hats here, Esther... great additions. You might try a mid-ribbon first. My hats always look better on my daughters - this mid-ribbon Stetson Bantam is no exception.

bantam051011_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe