Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Not my favorite hat, the brim's too narrow for my liking and it's Silverbelly. Royal Stetson's clone of it's OR
Now that's something I wouldn't expect do ear from you!

Joao, that one is super. You did a nice job with that body.
Thank you Harv. I like to think that I did it really nice ;)

Sunbody needs a little drizzle today
Nice big brim and big crown!

At 5 inches maybe even Joao might approve.
Yes I do ;)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening fellows. Early this morning I was out and about in my "Genuine Visca" that is labeled" Tropicool and Water-repelant." This vintage fedora is a great warm-weather lid.

i-PDRbBz6-M.jpg

i-ZdHwN9s-M.jpg

I am enjoying the warmer weather. Best, Eric -

Good Friday Morning, all. As an early poster, I don't normally comment on many of the previous day's posters, but yesterday was a great showing.

Jeff, excellent Homburgs! I only own one, and it's a pretty formal looking Selentino; it doesn't get much head time. I keep wanting to pull the trigger on one on eBay, but keep letting them go. I could easily get a Homburg "bug."

Today, Stetson Andover on a rainy day.

8UIkUvlm.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Some great straw hats the last 24 hours - hoping to get back to straw weather here in the next few days.

In meantime, my Dove VS Executive for Fawcett Friday

smugshot_2031872-L.jpg

Jacora

Familiar Face
20150529_090124-1.jpg

First post here. Been lurking for a few weeks learning as much as I could about hats. Finally pulled the trigger on this Akubra Banjo Paterson that arrived yesterday.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Jacora, welcome! I second what Strapped said. Beware! Don't look at these photos! They're dangerous! You can go a long time without seeing a person wear the same hat twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the lounge, Jacora.

Nice hat you've chosen for your first. Warning: It probably won't be your last. :)

Strapped nailed it to the wall .... it won't be your last

... and nice choice indeed... Akubra makes some of the most versatile , durable hats out there

looks great on you as well

NYC DJH hatophile Fruno Strapped beautiful showing today as always gentlemen

rogerstg

A-List Customer
20150529_090124-1.jpg

First post here. Been lurking for a few weeks learning as much as I could about hats. Finally pulled the trigger on this Akubra Banjo Paterson that arrived yesterday.

Hey neighbor! (everything is close in RI)
That looks similar to my Akubra Cockatoo that I bought ~20 years ago, but happened to be wearing when I saw your photo.

20150529_104152.jpg

Great hats posted today.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82